2

Kaizo was sleeping in the deep slumber. Suddenly something banged in his mind as he jolted ,he looked that Suhani ran to his place. She kept her back to stop the dog to open the door. Kaizo swiftly moved ,he ran towards the the corner of the door. Suddenly dog scratched the door with nails thrusting his nail in Suhani arm.
" Arghhhhh" she groaned , she looked her arm in horror in which nail was thrusted. She can't hold it back. As the dog slashed the door making both fall behind.

Suhani took out the the knife from her jacket as she pointed at the dog. The dog suddenly glanced at Kaizo ,who was with nothing. The dog lunged at him. Kaizo held his mouth to prevent him from biting. Suhani thrusted the knife in the heart the dog became numb as he fall on Kaizo's chest . He just him kicked him to the other side.

He glanced at Suhani who was groaning in pain. He noticed the nail that was thrusted in her arm he just plucked out making her scream in pain. She panted as she looked at him. It was just at her vein. Kaizo ran to the bag as he took out the rabies syringe . he pierced it in her arm making her . pass out .

After some time

Suhani opened her eyes. Her body jerked as she looked at the room. She looked at Kaizo who was opening the bag as he took out the photo from the bag's front pocket. Suhani ran as she snatched the packet photo from his bag.

" You are awake" Kaizo looked at t her.

" Don't dare to open my bag again" Suhani pulled her bag away from him.

She walked downwards. She opened the door harshly ,she stomped her feet. She walked and she looked behind , Kaizo was not following her.

" Going to trust on a boy,again? ." Her mind asked said as she walked.

There was a gun shop, and the thing that she need is the bullets for her gun.

She just craked the mirrors as she got inside.

She eyes shined looking at the guns there were all types of gun .
She looked at the bullets that were placed on the desk of the shopkeeper which was converted into a sekleton an smelled filled her nose as she took the bullets .

She was going outside of the shop

What the heck are you doing here?"
Suhani asked in hoarse voice. Kaizo again put his hand on her mouth.he peeked outside , they were all gone.

Suhani harshly removed his hand from her mouth. As she took her gun .

Kaizo took the long gun and hang it on his shoulder ,following her.

She turned back, " Why are you following me again?" She asked slightly irritated.

Silence

She sighed." Come with me..." She said as she moved forward.

" Seriously ,you are looking are looking like a puppy husky ,who forget his path." She said rolling her eyes. He remained silent .

They heard someone screaming in fear. A woman who was running for her life from the dogs who were running like a crazy man. The dog lunged at her cutting her into two parts making her blood spill on the ground. His teeth broke the bone like it was candy . Suddenly dog glanced at them his golden orbs shined in the sunlight .

The only thing that can do is. Run.
Kaizo sub consciously held her hand as they ran at their full speed . As they got into the shop. Suhani smelled something it was ssomthing bery soft that was hanging on their head.

They both pant
She looked upards seeing a shop from inside . Many prices of animals were hanging above their.

Kaizo tried to open the door as he shooted it at his lock. " Get inside!" As he pushed her in the room .