5

Suhani who was sleeping. She was not aware about the situation. She can only hear voices ,mainly punching. She suddenly opened her eyes. Her eyes ,filled with rage . The only thing she can see that man was beating Kaizo up . Punching on his stomach and chest .

" What the fuck ,are you doing !?" The man stopped, he glared at her " Oh now you want to get beat by me." He look out the knife going to thrust made a scratch on her neck . The liquid came out.

Kaizo held Him ,making him on the head to loss his consciousness.

Kaizo tried to get up putting the hand on his heart. He walked towards Suhani to open her ropes that were tied on her hands .

" My love!" The woman said said as kept her hand on her mouth. She eyes filled with rage. " Now ,you will get your revenge !" She ran to the place where Suhani thing were there. They both ran in the same direction to take the gun. Kaizo took the gun first . She hit his stomach ,on his wound. Je groaned which gave chance to snatch the gun she held the knob as she shooted.

Suhani eyes widened " Kaizo!" She screamed . Smoke filled the room.

" This is thing that you will get from messing with me." She said in an arrogant way.

Smoke cleared , kaizo closed himself in dome shape blue ball . He Smirked.

"H-how?" Her face body went numb .

Suhani hit the bottle making her to fall on the ground.

Kaizo glance at her. She eyes showed rage and grief .

" Let's go we don't much time to show grief." Kaizo said as he stood.

" You are wounded Badly ,Kaizo. You need first aid. " Making him sit on the ground.

She took her bag up and took put the bandages. And the suturing kit.

" Tell me about your team and organisation? For whom you work ?" She asked , cleaning his wound.

" The organisation in which I work is TATOPS. I own my own team name legendary space rebel ."

" What TATOPS's full form ?"

" It is Tracker and protector of powerspheras ." He said ,Suhani slightly nodded.

" I never thought that Powersphera are real ?" She looked at him confused.

" Do you know powersphera?" He looked at her with suspicious eyes.

" No " she said straight.

" What these powersphera do ?" She asked as she lean towards the wall.

" They are infinite in number ,Suhani. They can do anything , That is beyond the limit. " said.

" What type of powerspehra , do you have ?"

" Enerbot, it is for energy malipulation"

Suhani slightly nodded. " it's done." " Let move , we don't have much time." She said as she stood up. Kaizo held her wrist.

" Sit here." He said making her sit down.

" We are running out of bandages . After all the bleeding is stopped. You need not to be worry....ouch " she said , but Kaizo didn't listen her. He took out his mini first aid pouch.

Kaizo took out his gloves showing his slim and his vinyl hands.

" His fingers look like V's hand " Suhani thought to herself as he blushed a little.

Kaizo took out the bud as dipped in antiseptic putting it directly in the wound making her hiss in pain.

" Does it hurt?" He asked looking at the wound closely. He took out a piece of glass that was stuck .

" Nope , afterall it's a small wound. I have dealt with these situations. You need not to worry" She said with a smile.

" What are the situations ?" Kaizo asked , he was bit confused.

" When I was small . I always tried to do thing better , but some people always tried to suppress me . They think that Girl can't do anything. They harrassed me , shipped with another guys and fight me. I got a lot of hurt, Then I joined Martial arts . Doing a lot of street fights for preparing my self to teach them a lesson. My Version is updated , I expired my old version" Suhani said with a evil smirk.

Kaizo glanced at Suhani. He could see the pain in her eyes.

" You did right. All the bad people can't be left without teaching them a lesson." Kaizo said with a evil smile.

Suhani face slightly lit up.

"Let's go ."

They walked and walked as they stopped at the point where there was four division road .

Suhani was getting sweaty. She was cleaning her sweat from her hand , but it was not stopping.

" Kaizo, What were your symptoms when you were converting in the lone dog?" She asked as she breathed heavily.

" I was swearing very much , My theeth were coming out of the mouth, and I could feel the pain in the heart. And eyes blue." He said.

" Okay." She stopped . Kaizo looked at her." What happened?" He asked .
" I-I am fine. Some breathing problem. Shall we go inside there?"Suhani pointed.

" anything happened?" He asked again.

" I am fine,I just want to have some rest."She said.

Kaizo took her bag as he hung it on his shoulder.

" It's was fine ,I am not that weak "

They stopped at the point where she was saying. It was mainly a cafe.

They sat on the chair.

" Kaizo, I will be coming in few minutes. You stay here for s while ." She said as she went towards her washroom.

Suhani looked at the image on the mirror. " W-what ?" Her eyes widened. Her eyes were having two tinge of blue and sharp canines.

" What should I do ?!" She thought to herself.

Her eyes were getting heavy. She moved in slow speed. She opened the door. Kaizo was waiting for her.

They walked outside the door. Suhani pushed Kaizo as she kept the latch it tightly. Kaizo banged the door hardly.

" W-What are you doing ?!" '' Get out !" He said.

She threw her warm air on the glass wall. Writing 'Sorry' .She
smiled. As her eyes turned fully blue. Her nails got bit . She cut the sofa destrust the things that she see. Smog filled the place.

Suddenly the ground started moving. Kaizo can feel it . Lone dogs were running as enter the scattering as they attacked Suhani. Kaizo took out his slashing the dogs ,thrusting it every part.

Suddenly A big blue dog came in front of her.

After 2 hours