8

Kaizo sat comfortably on the table. Massaging his forehead. He glanced at the files and hologram that he has made for the mission on Earth.

Suhani who entered the room. " He is tired" she thought to herself. As she sat on the table.

She wanted to ask that what the thing that he is working on but It wasn't her business.

Suhani slowly took one of the files. It was mainly of the Dogs. She read each line carefully. It was mainly tips and tatics that she used for survival.

" What are you doing ?" He asked as he looked at her sharp.

" Just looking at your files. You have used a lot of things that I mainly used for survival. Give me the credit. Otherwise " She looked at the delete button.

" There is no such thing exist in my vocabulary." " and if you delete it I will threw you out of the spaceship" Kaizo said meanaicily.

" I am not afraid of being threw out. After all earth is my home and I will do everything to survive." Suhani said with a smile.

Now this is Annoying. Kaizo will murder someone. He took out his sword as he was going as she pointed at Suhani .

She looked at the sword which was pretty sharp enough to cut her into pieces . She took her knife. It was tatic knife.

" Seems like someone is interested in fight."She said ,taking out her other tatic knife. Ready for the fight.

Kaizo smirked under his mask . The fight Started, Kaizo was the one who started the fight. He slashed her knife making the sparkle. Suhani again looked at her knife being bent.

" I don't like cheap things attacking my marvelous sword." Kaizo said boasting .

Suhani threw her knife. " Let me show how expensive I am." She came in blocking position.

"Let have fair battle." Kaizo said as threw he sword.

Kaizo kicked on her stomach. Suhani looked at him with a face of agony. She glanced at Kaizo's wound as she thrust her two fingers in it. He groaned in pain.
Suddenly a blast came from other side Making Suhani fall on the other side.

" This os the fruit that you will get for messing with my captain." Lahap said ,intrupting the fight.

" Don't!" Kaizo shouted " It is fight between me and her. So don't intrupt!"

Suhanu felt that her lip were ripped apart she could feel the blood pouring from her lips. She cleaned the blood harshly from her lips from her hands.

" The fight is ended." Kaizo said as he got up, holding his wound.

" But I still want to fight!" She shouted , blood still pouring from her mouth.

" This is the end !" Lahap sharply looked at Suhani.

" Aghhhh" She mumbled. She was annoyed. She stomped

After some time it comes to night .
Suhani who was still outside. Looking at the stars with anger. She was burning that Kaizo stopped the fight.

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. A familiar face met her.
" Why are you still here ? You should be there in the spaceship."

" It's fine. I feel it calm." She said looked at the stars.

Kaizo looked at her face her lips had a big clot.

" We are not safe here. It is safe in space ship. Let's go." Kaizo insisted her.

She slightly nodded

They both walked towards the spaceship entrance.

" Captain We got the News that TEMPUR A will be coming to rescue us ." Lahap said as he tuned around.

" why ? We don't need the help of that team. There are just jokers filled in their organisation. Nothing else." Kaizo said.

" Who is this TEMPUR A ?" Suhani asked.

" It is the other organisation that help us. If we need any back up. " Lahap explained.

" So what kind of powersphera You saved this time ?" " Anything new?"

" Not yet . Until we find where are these lone dog coming " " We have to find the owner before he spread to the other part of the world. "

Suhani nodded . A light yawn escaped from her mouth.

" Can you tell me where I can sleep? " " I want to sleep." Suhani said , she was enable to open her eyes. They were getting heavy .

" Come with me." Kaizo signalled

Walking to the ground floor of the space ship. Kaizo opened the room by pressing the buttons.

" Get in " He said, They both entered the room . It was a big room with many small rooms attached to it to maintain the privacy pf the members.

Suhani laid on the bad. It was soft and comfy.

Shortly , she fall in deep slumber. Kaizo who was still standing. Looking at her. He glanced at her wound which was pretty familiar ,like his wound that he got from battle with Boboiboy.

"Good Night." He mumbled as he closed the door