Prologue

It's bean a week since Jaune's disappeared off the face of Remnant and everything has gone downhill for the school of Beacon Academy. The staff got caught up that students always try to beat Jaune to a pulp when they weren't looking, and after Jaune's disappearance they were more harsh and strict, which lead to over half the school regretting what they did if it meant getting more school 24/7. Ruby, and Blake moved dorms to be with NPR with Ozpin's permission.

Speaking of Ozpin, he's doing more paperwork and trying to drown himself in coffee because of Jaune's disappearance. First ms. Gretchen Rainart, then Summer Rose, and now this? He needs to find a better way to keep his people alive and stop Salem without anymore casualties.

Ozpin: sighs, What am I going to do?

Suddenly he was engulfed in a flashing light and finding himself in what looks like a giant theater room with his students and staff along with other parties including the White Fang, along with Ironwood and Atlas. Even the Arc family is in here with us. But the most shocking part was when he sees Salem and her inner circle.

Ozpin: Salem?

Salem: Ozma?

Ruby and Yang: Dad!

Taiyang: Ruby, Yang?

Penny: Friend Ruby!

Ruby: Penny!

Weiss: Winter?

Winter: Weiss?

Blake: Mon, Dad!

Ghira and Kali: Blake!

Adam: Blake!

Blake: Adam?!

Hazel: Ozpin!

Nora: NORA!

Everyone tries to either get their weapons out or activate their semblances they couldn't. Suddenly a dark mist starts swirling in the air and starts to take on the form of a powerful looking dark ninja with glowing green eyes.

 Suddenly a dark mist starts swirling in the air and starts to take on the form of a powerful looking dark ninja with glowing green eyes

Dark ninja: There will be no fighting in this room!
(The voice will be Keith David)

The whole room couldn't help but tremble at his voice, but there is one too arrogant to be be afraid.

Cardin: And what are are you going to do about it? You think you're some kind of god?

Dark ninja: I mite not be a god, but I am powerful enough for a place in the table.

Cardin: We'll see about that!

Carding tries to attack but was swatted away without even being touched.