Fall of the Regime

Shadow: Now let us see how the Insurance is doing against the regime.

Winter: It'll be a tough battle with or without the Amazons.

Ruby/Nora: Let's see them fight already!

Yang: Let's see Vomit boy and them kick ass!

Gotham is in shambles with buildings and vehicles destroyed. The Regime is attacking the city just like Superman said they would, showing the world the true monster Superman has become. Green Lantern is fighting Sinestro and is having a hard time at it. With the people in fear of the Regime, it's making him far stronger than ever. Same with Yellow Lantern who conjures a giant cleaver knife and just swinging it left and right. Cyborg 2 dodges the cleaver, jumps onto a car and blasts Yellow straight on the chest. Flash runs around him trying to suffocate him. But Yellow unleashes a powerful shockwave, sending him flying to a wall.

Ruby: Those Yellow Lanterns are no joke.

Ganthet: The more fear is installed in others, the more powerful they become.

Soranik: That's why my father's been powerful enough to fight Green Lanterns on a daily basis.

Arisia: And now our Hal as well.

Frost and Grundy show up to gang up on cyborg 2, but Beast Boy transformers into a big wolf putting fear in Frost's heart as he attacks Grundy.

Sienna: His animal forms are always so fascinating to see

Adam: And it looks like Frost is traumatized be him.

Velvet: Serves her right.

Black Adam lifts up a car and is about to crush Aquaman, but it's immediately destroyed by a laser blast. Everybody looks up to see Superman from the other universe here to help the Insurgence and end this war for good.

Ghira: Looks like Batman finally saw reason an brought him.

Kali: Let's hope it's enough.

Superman: That's enough Black Adam! If Kahndaq exists here I suggest you go home.

Black Adam: Superman models his government after mine. We allow NO Insurrections!

Black Adam tries to slam Superman to the ground, but he blocks it and punches him to the other side of the alley. Before Adam could recover he gets grabbed by Superman and punched up into the sky. Superman then punches him twice, making him fly further, and then gets in front of him, grabs him by the face and slams Adam face first into the ground back at the alleyway knocking him down.