Diana's Downfall

Shadow: Is everyone ready for what you'll see next.

Everyone: Yes!

Shadow: Well then, let's begin.

It's been two hours since the fight on Stryker's Island and since they got new members. Beast Boy is talking to Raven and this universe Cyborg about him helping them get back on the right track of being heroes.

The hunters look with smiles on their faces, happy that their are still a chance for them to have redemption.

Batman 1 finally unlocked his semblance that gives him the power to manipulate shadow and darkness and is in a dark room teaching himself how to control it.

Salem: Looks like I got competition as a dark user.

Aquaman can now control water as good as Mera in his universe.

Neptune: Keep that guy away from me!

Laira: Pussy!

Superboy learned to use his aura to boost his strength and speed to great heights.

Hazel: Power amplifying, impressive.

Yang: Almost like mine and Nora's, yet also different.

Arrow's now able to control his arrows by whistling(like MCU Yondu).

Softwood: Impressive, we should find someone with a similar semblance and recruit them.

Harriet: We'll find them soon sir.

Wonder Woman can heal others with a kiss (like recovery girl from MHA only way hotter and not costing any stamina on the patient).

Sun: Yes mommy!

Neptune: I'm in!

Girls: Perverts!

Tai: At least have some dignity.

Ghira: You're not gonna eye Wonder Woman?

Tai: Why would I eye another woman when Summer is coming back? I'd rather eye MY woman than another.

Lex learned to have tecknokinesis and created his own nanotech suit (like MCU Ironman AKA the BEST Ironman).

Watts: oh I'm gonna enjoy making something like that.

Softwood: Winter make sure we make something similar to that!

Winter: Of course sir.

Shadow(thinking): "Knowing them, they'll make an Atlas version of Iron Monger".

Dick can charge his arms with electricity for more devastating attacks. The rest still haven't unlocked theirs yet but only time will tell.

Ren: Electric punches, that must pack a hell of a hit.