The Other Universe

Shadow: Before we get to the other universe, I think it would be best to show what happened after the destruction of Metropolis.

Ozpin: Superman killing the Joker.

Salem: Let's see how psychotic this man is.

Shadow: Let's just say he makes Tyrian look like a saint.

Tyrian looks in shock knowing he may be crazy, but he still has limits on it.

The screen starts with tragic music and slowly show the city of Metropolis in nothing but ashes and ruins. It then shows a police station with cops running everywhere with the news of Metropolis, some cops look in fear and horror at the site.

Everyone looks in horror of the destroyed city and all the men, women, and children who've died in the explosion.

Tyrian: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN!!!!

Shadow: Yes.

Everyone: WHAT!!!

Shadow: That's the most correct answer on how psychotic the damn clown is.

The screen then closes in on a door with a whole swap team guarding the door and muffled crazy laughter from inside the room.

Ruby: That laughter sounds scary.

Sienna: Are they seriously protecting that maniac after what he did?

Shadow: No, it's incase he gets out. Joker might not look like much, but he's incredibly smart and cunning. Even some gods have a bit of trouble with him.

This shook everyone. A normal man with no aura can give gods a hard time? Good thing he's not on Remnant.

The screen now shows a skinny man with green hair and clown make up as the joker, and a man in a bat suit with a black cape and bat symbol as Batman. Batman slams the table with rage.

Yang: So that's Batman and the Joker? Of course Joker would be a clown

Shadow: I fuckin hate clowns.