Battle on Stryker's island

Nora: I wonder how the others are doing?

Shadow: Well then let's go back to when they all left to do their parts in the plan.

Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Slade make it to a control room the Regime use for the communicator. They head to them and start working on their part of the plan.

Cyborg: Communications should be over there. Reroute them like we talked and I'll get the teleporter access codes. After you're done, make sure you-

Slade: This isn't my first drop kid. I know the plan.

Beast Boy: Look guys, let's just work together and and get the job done okay?

Cyborg: Alright.

Willow: They must have some history with their counterparts.

Soranik: It takes restraint to work with your enemy.

Slade: ...look, whatever history we have with our counterparts, you and I have none.

Beast Boy: But you and I do.

Slade: I only tried to kill you a few times.

Tai: It still leaves a bad impression on someone

Beast Boy: And in one of those times you played with a woman's heart.

Slade: Look Logan, I didn't mean for Terra to mess with your heart like that. And I sure as hell never wanted to mess her's up either.

Cyborg: The Terra thing happened here to?

Beast Boy: It was a year before the Metropolis Explosion, let's just get this over with.

Most of the audience felt bad for Gar, his heart was played by the enemy and had to suffer a major heartache.

They all kept working on the computers until both Cyborg and Beast Boy were done and heading out.

Cyborg: Meet us at the teleporter in fifteen.

Cyborg goes to the teleporter controls and starts to work on to while Beast Boy disguise himself as a Chameleon hand blending in his surroundings. But then the teleporter started up and a light was forming on it.

Cyborg: Oh Not now...

Beast Boy: Oh shit.

Sun: That's not good.

Blake: I hope Beast Boy can prevent the danger from getting big.

The light revealed itself to be Catwoman in a more cat like suit. She starts to walk away before greeting cyborg.

Catwoman: Hey victor.

Cyborg: Hey.

Catwoman stops at her tracks and looks at Cyborg, realizing something was up. Beast Boy noticed this and was starting to get a little worried. Catwoman steps a by closer to him and talks.

Harriet: Oh shit.

Catwoman: You sick or something?

Cyborg: Uh... no... fine.

Beast Boy facepalms at the terrible acting Cyborg is doing.

Most of the audience facepalm themselves while others were laughing at Cyborg's bad acting.