chapter 4: show of power

The border of universe(at least the republic and CIS thought)

A fleet consists of Andromeda 1, Achilles, and apollo norm with 200 dreadnaught class, 50 patrol ship( e class) and crusier class( airone class)
Are sailing in the middle of the border of the universe, after one more warp and they can cross into republic territory.

Solar system

Currently the UNCF, or EDF development center is thinking of counter the venator class and from the data they acquired, CIS ships.

Currently there are some companies submitting blueprints for newest fleet flagships and escort battleship.

The east self governing area company submitted the blueprint"Spring blue"

And North America self governing area company submitted the escort battleship blueprint "Arizona".

Arizona space escort battleship:

Armed with 16 inch shock cannon, 6 second charging wave motion gun and extreme powerful hull and shield

Spring blue space command vessel:

Armed with 20 20inch shock cannons and 9 15inch shock cannon with 3 wave motion gun mounted, these big boys can pick up a duel even to the republic newest star destoryers

Other self governing area companies are also submitting plans for future ships to counter the bigger venators and other various ships.

Kamino planet's system

The fleet just warped out of the space, their mission here is to heavily damage the clone facility to show everyone in the galaxy that humans can't be messed with.

Three venators saw the whole fleet warped out and said to courscant.

The battle of kamino started.

Lets jump back to earth

UNCF is still thinking about the plan of new ships although their newest 3rd generation ships just launched.

Because of the threat of getting attacked by republic or CIS, every hour a fleet will be patrolling around the solar system and deploying detecting devices all across the solar system.

While earth is still planning about defense and offensive, the republic council is in total chaos as they don't expect earth has that enormous firepower, and the worst thing, kamino is under attack.

Kamino is where the cloning facility located, and UNCF discovered it.

(Not gonna say what happened to the three venators because they are fucked)

And now, the cloning facility is heavily damaged and with venators crashing down, singaling that UNCF won the battle.