chapter 5.5: gamilas front

(i know it should be the colonization disaster pt2 but i gonna tell what happened on gamilas front first)

Small Magellan universe

Currently, the Neu desler 2 is sailing with its gamilas escort back to planet gamilas cause of the agreement of cease fire plus alliance and the gatlantis just told the gamilas that presdient dessler didn't died indeed.

Suddenly,

Radar control: enemy alert! At front of us!

Dessler: what is that?

Radar operator 2: standard republic fleet setup! Total of 10 ships and several aircrafts!

Dessler: all hands! Defense position!

A Gelvades class battle carrier sends out multiple DWG 109, snuka and DWG 262 and flips the deck over to use the main turrets.

The republic ships are armed with anti air guns unlike their future imperial counterparts which use main guns for anti air, and shoots down multiple gamilas origin planes.

But few snukas sneaked through and released their missile payload at a venator class and a dreadnought class.

The venator class were damaged severely and the dreadnought can already said it can out of combat.

The republic fleet started firing at the gamilas fleet dead ahead, the gamilas also firing, each side exchanging fires.

Although the gamilas second class ships were small, they proven to be a force to reckoned with.

Seeing the escorts dying although in small scale, dessler decided to use the dessler cannon.

Dessler: prepare the dessler cannon.

Operator: aye! Prepare the cannon!

The gun raised up infront of dessler, and he walked up, aimed the dessler cannon.

Dessler: fire.

Click*

As the trigger pushed, the dessler cannon fired at the republics.

Clone commander: Why does gamilas has those things! I thought only earth----

The fleet was gone and the only left was heavily damages escorts and wercks floating around.

Dessler: told every man on board... Execute rescue on the escorts...

Dessler: after that, commence gesta jump.

Aye!

(Short chapter meant to inform what dessler did)