chapter 9: surprise!

Shima: Warp!

Yamato and her fleet finished their last warp and arrived at andro-1.

Yuki: enemy fleet, spotted at 3 o'clock!

Kodai: all hands into battlestations! Cosmo tiger squadorn takeoff to intercept enemy spacecraft!

Kodai: all ships! Main gun focus on enemy ship! Launch the Cosmo tigers!

The cosmo tiger 2's are launching at fast rate with missiles equipped.

Nambu: main guns locked on the enemy ship! We are ready to fire!

Kodai: Fire!

The fleet quickly fired their shock cannons on the republic fleet that was dropping aircrafts and transports to the planet.

Jedi 1: What! They got reinforcements! Return fire!

Gatlantis front

With its sheer numbers of karaklum, the white comet empire managed to to push to the borders of the republic, huge battles engulfed with gatlantis drones versus clone troopers and AT-TEs.

Green and blue beams flies across the battlefield as the battle rages on.

Garmilas front

With dessler back from gatlantis, he ordered to start the massive rearmament on the ships and continue to hold the line with zoelogut and second class ships.

With the DWG-262 outmanuvering the republic fighters, they gain the upper hand on the war and started to push back.

Back to andro-1

'we are losing power!'

'main gun damaged! Retreating from front!'

'abondand ship!'

The radio of both sides flooded with damage report.

Kodai:(in his mind) captain okita, what should i do now?

He then thought of one plan.

Kodai: tokugawa, can the ship engine output enough for faster speed?

Tokugawa: of course!

Kodai: ok then, all ship, full speed ahead! Get into the enemy fleet!

Shima: full speed ahead! Steady!

The fleet charge at the republic fleets at full speed.

Sanada: raising the shield!

Tokugawa: wave motion engine power at 120%!

Meanwhile:

Jedi 1: are they trying to ram us?

Captain: they are not going to ram us....

Back to the yamato's fleet

Kodai: all ship, launch the missiles!

Kodai: fire all main guns!

Jedi: god damn it! We are risking to hit our own men! Retreat!

The assualt succeed, the first colonization fleet was saved.

Yamato slowly decending to the amohsphere, the people saw the ship, cheering in joy.

Courscant system.

Yamanami: launch the secret weapon!

At the hull of the montana class, a mech was revealed out.

The battle was raging on

The type 10 advanced multi purpose mech, launching out from montana.

Republic pilot: they are using mechs at space? Ridiculous!

The mech starts stabling itself and pointed the rifle at one of the Y-wing.

The y wing pilot: what is that?

The mech fires a shot and started to fly at a fast speed.

Y-wing pilot: HOLY-

The battle rages on.

The EFCF successfully breached the defense and steamrolling the defense stations.

But now, the fleet is heavily damaged as they already had lots of battles before.

The multi purpose mech was also damaged and it was loaded back to the montana.

The resupply fleet of earth arrived with support to build a station here and bomb the capital of the republic to win the war.

Although the author won't let them to success as i don't want it to end few chapters later lel

More major skirmishes happened across the galaxy, the shunran class battleship did its job well at missions, they always come back no matter how heavily its damaged.

The arizona class surely did their jobs as they are hard to be destroyed and has a good firepower compared to dreadnought.

But something big is coming as the republics will push back earth at all cost.