Part 3

*Note* This next part is not meant to upset anyone.  We all have done this as a child one time or another.  Please enjoy.

It was 2:00 o'clock in the morning and Miranda was able to get Pru back to sleep. She was lying between her and Ben in their bed because she wanted to monitor her and see if her fever was going down. The thermometer was now reading 99 degrees. Ben was next to them lightly snoring. He had fallen asleep against the headboard doing a crossword puzzle.

Miranda wanted Pru back in her room since her fever was going down, so she got off the bed being careful not to disturb Ben or their sleeping child. She picked her up, carried her back to her room and placed her in the small bed. She lightly covered her up with her sheet.  She turned on the baby monitor and turned off the lights and closed her door.  All the way this time.

Miranda went to the kitchen to get the other half of the monitor. It needed batteries so it was on the counter. She looked in the all-purpose drawer and found the right size, changed them and turned it on. 

She went to the livingroom to cleaned up the wine glasses and popcorn that they left. She looked in the refrigerator and got couple of bottles of water. She made sure that the doors were locked and turn off the lights.

She went back to her room and Ben was in the same position she left him. She set the monitor and water down on her side of the bed. She stared at her sexy husband laying in the perfect position.  She smirked because she wanted to finish what they started earlier. She swiftly took off her robe and night gown and dropped them to the floor 

She crawled onto the bed and moved closer to her husband.  She carefully straddled his body instantly waking him. She began peppering his face with kisses.

"Ummmm.....Miranda?

"Yes Benjamin"

She began grinding her hips on him

"Um....Baby you have no clothes on".

She kept kissing is face still grinding on him and becoming very wet. 

"Hummm....I know". 

Her lower lips spread, enabling her to stimulate her clit on Bens clothed bottom half which was steady rising 

Ben placed his hands on her hips to still her movements.

"Wait baby...Baby where's Pru?"

"Well she's not in here obliviously"

She started nibbling on his neck and tried to move his hands to her breast but he did not move to reciprocate. She suck her teeth and said,

"Baby her fever has gone down and she is back in her room. Now come on.

"Baby wait, we can't. She might come back"

"Um.....Ummm.... she won't be back in here unless she grows a few inches. I closed her door... she.... can't... reach..... the door nob" She said while kissing his shoulders.

She started moaning because she was able to start humping him again.

"Baby um wait....we....

"NO......baby she is alright. I have the monitor we can hear if she calls out.

Miranda kissed his lips and Ben surrendered, grabbing her ass moving her back and forth on his dick

"Humf....Ben... yessss....... take this pussy now"

Ben smirked at her words. He normally did not like to jump right into sex. He liked to savor the moment and give her multiple orgasms with his mouth, fingers and then his dick, but it had been so long, and they were already interrupted twice.  Now a quick fuck wasn't such a bad idea.