Part 5

Ben was panting trying to recover from how his wife handled his penis and he didn't respond to her question.  Miranda chuckled and slid off him.  She took his hand to help him off the end of the bed.

She led him to the side of the bed and pulled up his shirt to take it off. He lifted his arms to remove it the rest of the way.  She had him sit down while his breathing was regulating but when she did this next move, his breathing started to increase with excitement.

Miranda seductively removed her thong.   She was already extremely wet, because giving her husband head always aroused her.  She took her index finger and swiped her slit.  Ben watched her and raised his eyebrows when she placed her finger to his lips to give him an appetizer of his meal.

He groaned taking her entire finger into his mouth licking it clean. Miranda moved closer to stand between his legs and leaned down to capture his lips. Ben wrapped his arms around her to get to her bra.  He unclasped it pulling it down her arms to take off.  Her breast were large, round and perfect in his eyes.

Her hard nipples now eye level to his face, made him immediately take the right one into his mouth. He licked and twirled his tongue around her large areola. Ben knew the more attention he gave her breast the more of her sweet honey pot juice she gave up for him to drink. 

He sucked on her nipple as if he was drinking from a baby bottle. He squeezed and pinched the nipple of the other making her moan out. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...umm...Ben"

She scratched at his back letting him know how good she was feeling.  Ben slurped, licked and sucked harder.  He moved one hand down to her pussy sliding it up and down her slit smearing her wetness all around and then rubbing her clit making her moan out louder.  She was so wet and now he wanted her on his face.

"Get that pussy on my face" he growled. 

He detached from her nipple and removed his finger.  He placed it in his mouth and licked it cleaned making Miranda giggle as she watched. He moved her back gently and moved to get to the middle of the bed laying at an angle. 

He left her room by the headboard, so she climbed on the bed and crawled to his head on her knees.  She carefully lifted up to move over his mouth facing his feet.  She had the perfect view of his hard dick.  He grabbed her thighs as she hovered over his head to place her just where he needed her to be.  Ben took a deep breath taking in her womanly sent.   He then guided her downward to get to his tongue.    

Her clit sat right at his lips, and he instantly kissed it giving it a hard suck, causing Miranda to gasp.  He then moved his tongue up and down her slit alternating licking and sucking her clit.  The warmth of his tongue caused Miranda to begin swirling her hips also moving back and forward in a riding motion.   

Both moaned as he ate his favorite meal and Miranda from pure pleasure. Her moans were like constant high pinch chants.  Ben stilled her movements and placed his hands on her hips and moved her himself on his tongue. He moved her back and forth as he licked and moaned continuously.   She moved her hands up to her breast to pleasure them, moaning his name. 

"Bennnnnnnnnn" 

"Hummm" Ben retaliated

"Ohhhhhh..... baby yes, it feels sooooo good" she sighed.

She leaned her head back panting.  Working with him and moving her hips more aggressively on his tongue.  

The pleasure she was getting was unbelievable.   Ben was always extraordinary with his tongue game.  He loved to eat her out so much sometimes he felt he got high just eating her out.  They tried to refrain from him eating her pussy when the older kids were around because they could not quietly partake.  So, this was about to be epic.