Cara

Her name is Cara. Cara, the daughter of the murderous and villainous Scar, Aka Askari or Taka. You would think there would be a lot of problems for her from this. Think again, her Uncle Mufasa, treats her just like he treats his son, and even keeps a very close eye on her when Scar is near.
Even Simba, her cousin, have been very close since birth, Cara is a year older than him, and love to get in to mischief.

Cara never really seemed to understand why her uncle and father used to argue so much, not like she ever really cared, they were brothers after all, it was normal

Cara never really seemed to understand why her uncle and father used to argue so much, not like she ever really cared, they were brothers after all, it was normal. Wasn't it?

She always found it strange that Scar was very different from Mufasa and all the other lionesses in Pride Rock, Scar only liked to sleep in his cave during the day, awake during the night and tormenting his food. Not to mention he sometimes scared her but she knew he never meant it, and knew that he loved her so, she never thought anything of it.

Cara had never got the chance to meet her mother, as Scar had told her that she had passed away when Cara was born, he called it the "good-old days" when she was still alive and speaks very fondly of her. He told his cub that her mother's name was Athalryah, meaning Lioness Of God.

Cara often daydreamed about what her mother was like, but just thought she would have looked like any other lioness at Pride Rock.