That Was 10 Years Ago......

Cara is now a very beautiful and majestic thirteen-year-old Lioness her best friends Simba and Nala are one year younger than her.

It is quite late in the afternoon and Cara was hanging with Simba, Nala was off hunting with her mother, whilst Scar and Mufasa were "talking" but then Scar had walked off, saying he was going for a hunt to clear his head.

Cara was not a very impatient cub but time went quicker when she hung out with Simba. Sometimes, when she did get too bored it was hard for her to stay put in the cave.

Her and Simba looked up from the grass, they were play-fighting on, as they spotted a dark mane coming towards them. Cara smiled warmly.

"Hey, Uncle Scar." Simba yipped cheerfully as her father walked up to them.
"Any luck, Dad?" Cara asked, as he lightly licked her head, giving a small smile.
"Why yes, Princess, what kind of father would I be if I didn't feed my daughter. It is back in the cave after you say goodbye to Simba." He replied, not talking his eyes of his cub.

At the same time, Mufasa appeared behind them.
"I hope your hunt was successful, Brother."
Scar gave him a short but cold glare as he said, "Oh, I assure you, Mufasa. It was."

"Hey, Uncle Mufasa, can Simba hang out tomorrow?"
Mufasa stopped eyeing his brother for a moment and smiled down at his niece.
"Of course, you can hang any time you too would like, Princess. Come along now, Simba, son."

Scar gave a short growl, he always hated anyone else who called his daughter "Princess" but him.

"Bye, Cara. See you tomorrow" Simba called joyfully.
"Bye Simba."

The two brothers, Scar and Mufasa gave each other one last glare before going back to their own territory.