Like Uncle, Like Niece

Image Above; Cara does not look like that, I could not find a picture that showed her similar to Scar so I used this one but I will make a profile explaining all the details about her.

Happy Reading 😊🙃😊🙃😊🙃😊🙃😊🙃😊🙃😊

Cara's uncle, Mufasa, was showing
her around the Pride Lands, Scar was still asleep, as it was quite early in the morning.

"The Pride Lands run in a very fragile balance and as King, I have to understand that balance, from the smallest to the largest creature."

Suddenly, Zazu flew down to greet the King and the young Princess.

"Good morning, Sire!" He said, loudly.
"Good morning, Zazu." Mufasa replied back.
"I'm checking in for morning report." Zazu explained, bowing his head at the King.
"Well, what are you waiting for?" Mufasa spoke.

Cara watches and listens as the bird babbles on about what was going on in the Pride Lands, until she was distracted by a grasshopper flying out of the tall grass in front of her. A mischievous smirk grew on her face as the young lioness pounced after it. Mufasa noticed.

"What has caught your attention, little one?" He asked, chuckling softly. 

"Practicing." She answered, concentrating, as she struggled to catch it in her tiny paws.

"Let me teach you how to do it like a pro." Whispered Mufasa, looking over at Zazu, Cara followed her Uncle's gaze and grinned. Slowly, she headed towards the bird while his back was turned.

"Make sure to stay low to the ground." Her Uncle whispered. Her tail flicked the grass slightly as she pounced at the bird, making him cry out in shock.

Mufasa laughed as Cara proudly pranced back over to him.

"That's my girl!" Her Uncle said through fits of laughter.

"Thanks, Uncle Mufasa." She said cockily, Zazu flew back up onto a rock.

"Sire! Hyenas! In the Pridelands!" He yelled, Mufasa jumped up.

"Zazu, take Cara back home!" He demanded.

"Hyenas, but I thought-" Mufasa was already gone before she could finish.

"He is very proud of you and Simba, Cara, you should know that." Zazu smiled warmly.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." She replied, sighing.

"Come on, let's get you back home, young Princess."

Picture above has nothing to do with the chapter I just found it cute 😜😥😜😥😜😥😜😥😜😥😜😥😜😥😜😥😜😥