Askari's First Kiss (Askari x Athaleyah) Last Part

Slowly turning around, the first thing that caught was her stunning deep, sky blue eyes, he was lost for words.

"Brother! How wonderful it is to have Athaleyah back home, safe and sound." Mufasa boomed over the loud silence of the two.

"Yes, it has been years, Mufasa, I almost forgot what this place looked like, but of course I could never forget you two, especially You Kari." Athaleyah spoke using his nickname she first called him when they met.

"Y-yes, it has, Leyah, it's gr-good to see you again after all these years." Askari replied nervously.

"Why don't you two go for a walk, Brother, give her a proper welcoming around the Pride Lands, catch up with each other whilst you're at it." Mufasa nudged his brother with his head, signalling him to go.

"Well, why don't you come with us, brother, the three of us. Together."
Askari urged. What would he say to her? There was so much he wanted to tell her but, how?

"Well as I am the king, i have some duties I have to attend to. Presides I have already caught up with our old friend." Mufasa replied, knowing exactly what his brother was up to.

"That's perfectly fine, I'm sure we'll be fine, won't we Kari?" Athaleyah said, blinking her beautiful eyes.

There was no time to panic now!

Askari headed down into the pride Lands, Athaleyah on his tail.

"So, tell me what has life been like, since I have been away, did you ever forget me?" She suddenly asked, stopping and circulating him as if he were her prey.

"Well, no, not really, I mean, you are hard to forget, you're- well you've been here for most of your life, so no I guess I never really. . . Forgot. . . You. Emmm, Leyah, what-what are you doing?" Askari stuttered, as Atheists got even closer, so their faces were inches apart.

"Just admit it, Askari, you have not stopped thinking about me, have you? I can see it in your eyes." She whispered in his ear, her eyes even more beautiful up close.

Askari gulped. "Maybe we should head ba-"
He stopped as her soft and tender lips touched his and he found himself deepening into the kiss.

Who could have imagined?!

Just to clarify, this was Scar before he ever got his scar and before he ever hated his brother

Just to clarify, this was Scar before he ever got his scar and before he ever hated his brother. Also, nor Simba, Nala or Cara had been born yet. So, Scar would not have looked like he looked in the 2019 Lion King.