Chapter-5

Su Yu's voice just fell, a flash of lightning flashed, and thunder sounded.

Area C was instantly illuminated. At this moment, some drizzle passed through the window and fell on Su Yu's hair.

A playful smile gradually appeared on his face.

It's raining.

Walking to the window, Su Yu looked at the violent storm outside through the window and stretched out a hand.

The next moment, his hands were full of rain.

Returning to the door, Su Yu waved his hand.

The next moment, the camera hanging in the corridor was soaked in rain in an instant!

There are also many water droplets on the lens!

This is Su Yu's idea.

The camera is placed next to the window, and in a thunderstorm, it is bound to be hit by raindrops.

And now, he just accelerated the process.

The camera with the water droplets is blurred, but the picture is not clear.

And it was impossible for those chasing officers to pay attention to one of the dozens of monitors, which was hung by the window and was briefly soaked by the "rain".

Taking out the key, Su Yu was about to open the cell door easily.

His eyes inadvertently saw the situation in the opposite cell.

A man is standing in front of the cell's window with his clothes in his hand, trying to break the window?

Su Yu admitted that he did want to laugh a little.

Could this be the jailbreak master?

I have already checked the prison cell. The windows are inlaid in cement, and the windows themselves are special. Without tools, it is impossible to open.

Is this guy trying to use the lever pull generated by the rotation itself to forcefully deform the window?

Shaking his head, Su Yu was too lazy to say anything.

This kind of person may have stayed abroad for a long time and do not know the quality of the domestic product.

Opening the door, Su Yu slipped out instantly while the water droplets remained on the camera.

And at this moment, in the live broadcast room.

The live broadcast room here is different from the live broadcast room in the headquarters.

It is aimed at the surveillance of the corridor in Area C where the fugitives are being held.

【my God! It's so boring, why can't the surveillance film a single prison? 】

[No, a single camera can only be turned on after the fugitive leaves the prison. 】

[Maybe it's like this, just looking at the corridor like this is so boring, I've been watching it for an hour. 】

[Yes, why don't we go to the live broadcast room of the hunter? 】

[Axi, I just want to see how the escape master escaped, why is it so difficult? 】

When everyone is talking about it.

Suddenly, they saw a figure strutting out from a certain cell.

At this moment, in the live broadcast room, it was quiet...

【Trench? ! What's up with the digging? ! ghost? ! 】

【I saw someone so much! 】

【my God! Isn't this the little brother in the car today? 】