Chapter-7

In the headquarters, Zhang Mingshan nodded.

"If this is the case, then there will be a lot of people who can be used. Li Kai, can you help investigate the surveillance on the fence?"

"OK."

In ten seconds, monitoring appeared.

"Monitoring can only show until the power is cut off, but indeed, someone entered the monitoring room!"

Li Kai fixed the monitoring time at 7:15:00.

Su Yu's back appeared in front of the surveillance.

7:15 minutes!

And the monitoring recovery time is at 7:21!

"If the other party has some special means, in 6 minutes, the shortest distance between the two walls of the power room is 900 meters from the outside of the prison. If the other party has special means, it is possible to leave the dark prison without the power grid."

Li Kai looked at everyone.

As soon as these words came out, everyone's heart sank.

Ran? !

"It's not very likely. The outer wall of the prison is designed to be 6 meters high. We should send someone to search all the inner walls to confirm that Su Yu is still there."

Qi Haiming spoke up.

This is recognized.

"Need to confirm..."

Wang Tao sneered.

"Okay, I'll take someone to search it myself, this guy can't escape!"

All four made a sound, only Zhao Wanqing, a professor of psychology, did not speak.

"Wan Qing, what's wrong with you?"

Zhang Mingshan looked at Zhao Wanqing.

Zhao Wanqing shook her head.

"Don't you feel something is wrong?"

"what is the problem?"

Zhang Mingshan was stunned.

Zhao Wanqing looked at the pursuer who was still wearing a raincoat.

"The question is, why did the pursuer say as soon as he came in, the one who turned off the switch might be a fugitive?!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at the chaser in the raincoat...

Chapter 007 A big gamble, a successful escape

All eyes are on the pursuer!

Under the brim of the raincoat, Su Yu's eyelids jumped.

As expected of a psychology professor, can you capture such small details?

I'm in trouble...

Su Yu took a slight breath and then spoke up.

"Professor Zhao, the reason why I say it was done by fugitives is because, except for fugitives, who would turn off surveillance for no reason?"

Su Yu's voice was calm and calm.

Others looked at Zhao Wanqing again.

Zhao Wanqing frowned.

"No, you are lying. Your words are actually tempting us to think in another direction. Can we take off our hats?"

Zhao Wanqing spoke up.

Su Yu was silent for a while after hearing this.

It was this silence for a while, which made everyone narrow their eyes.