Chapter-19

Then, a smile gradually appeared on his face.

Seems like... found a way to escape completely?

With a bright smile, Su Yu nodded.

"Okay, I won't disappoint everyone."

With that said, Su Yu put on his racing suit and followed everyone out of the lounge.

This scene completely fell in the eyes of the audience.

[What is the purpose of Digging Su God? Su Shen pretended to be a racing driver to participate in the race? ! 】

【I am so dreaming! 】

【I am also dreaming! Car racing is not an ordinary car, and most people die on the spot in minutes! 】

【This is so special...】

Countless audiences were shocked.

And Su Yu didn't know this.

He had already opened the system mall halfway through and exchanged a skill.

But now, sitting on a white formula car, Su Yu looked to the side.

There were already huge crowds on the surrounding audience stage.

The host stood on the stage and explained enthusiastically.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this Donghai City Racing Competition! The three teams in this competition are our local Qiyun Racing Team in Donghai City!"

Whoa!

Su Yu saw other racers wearing white clothes stand up, and he also stood up.

At this moment, Su Yu caught sight of Wang Tao and a group of pursuers who came in from outside the arena.

They searched the audience stage and didn't see Su Yu at all.

The host's commentary continues.

"OK! In addition to these, I would like to focus on this. In this competition, there is also a car king who won the national racing championship. He is... Mr. Jiang Tianyao! Everyone welcomes you with applause!"

After these words fell, a man in a purple racing suit stood up and looked around proudly.

Su Yu also stared at the other party.

King of cars?

Kind of interesting.

Su Yu smiled.

"Okay, now that everything has been introduced to you, the next part is our contestants!"

"A total of three laps, 10 kilometers, the first to finish is the first place in this East China Sea Racing Competition!"

"The countdown is now, and in 30 seconds, the game begins!"

As the host's voice fell, a huge countdown appeared in the sky.

At the same time, many drivers have already begun to warm up.

Su Yu, the same is true.

It's just that part of his attention was on Wang Tao.

The other party, haven't found yourself yet?

While Su Yu was smiling, Wang Tao suddenly stopped, picked up the phone, and seemed to be answering something.

After he was stunned for two seconds, his eyes instantly fell on Su Yu who was sitting in the white racing car.

Seeing that the other party finally found him, Su Yu smiled at him.

At the same time, the host's voice sounded.