Chapter-28

Obviously, the other party didn't recognize him either.

It was just that Su Yu was slightly surprised.

This boss actually put up a sign in his shop.

[Ten-year store celebration, 1,000 yuan to take away! 】

Looking at this sign, I looked at the goods on the cabinet.

Su Yu's heart instantly became clear.

Sure enough, you are still you, you did not let me down.

With a faint smile, Su Yu pointed to the store.

"Boss, just pick the antiques in the store?"

"Right! Just pick one, 1,000 yuan a piece, keep it true!"

The boss rubbed his hands excitedly.

Now, in his eyes, Su Yu is completely the image of a bumpkin, and at first glance, he is not a literate person.

This kind of person is the best pit.

20 fakes, sell him 1000, think about it and make money.

While the boss was fantasizing about Su Yu's money, Su Yu had already picked up a pair of blue and white porcelain from the counter in a remote corner.

"2000, for you."

Su Yu threw the money on the counter.

But the boss's smile froze instantly.

This damn...isn't the only two genuine pieces, Tang Dynasty blue and white porcelain? !

These two items were put up purely because the boss was afraid that someone would come to crack down on fakes.

But the problem is, I clearly put a position that I can't see if I don't look carefully. In addition, the two pieces of blue and white porcelain are very ordinary in appearance, and even have many cracks.

Ordinary people won't buy it at all!

"Cough, brother, these two are decorations in my store, not for sale." The boss coughed and whispered.

But Su Yu laughed.

"Boss, you said it yourself, everything in the store is 1,000. Are you going back on your word?"

"It's not a brother, this is not renegade, but it really can't be sold."

With that said, the boss is going to grab the blue and white porcelain.

But since Su Yu had taken a fancy to it, how could he let go.

joke!

You only have these two genuine products in your store, can I still buy fake ones?

"Boss, it's not me who said it, you're too bad-hearted."

Finally, Su Yu stopped pretending, but looked at the fat middle-aged man with a playful smile.

"Boss, have you forgotten who beat you the day before yesterday?"

Su Yu's words, coupled with the voice and eyes that he no longer deliberately pretended to be.

In an instant, the boss reacted.

"you you you……"

The boss looked at Su Yu and couldn't help but take two steps back.

Su Yu waved his hand.

"Goodbye, I took the things."

With that said, Su Yu turned around and left.