Chapter-13

"Not for now. I have checked the hotel check-in system in the entire Donghai City, and I did not find any check-in information suspected of Su Yu."

As soon as these words came out, everyone frowned slightly.

Su Yu... where did he run off to? !

At this moment, suddenly, a pursuer came in from outside.

"Captains, there is something we may want to report to you."

There was a bit of embarrassment on the hunter's face.

Wang Tao looked at him and nodded.

"Go ahead."

"Well, here's the thing. The fugitive who was caught trying to escape from prison in Area C claimed that he was the master of escape."

When the pursuer said this, his expression was a little strange.

When several arresting officers heard this, their faces were equally surprised, and then smiles appeared on their faces.

In the end, Wang Tao was the first to speak out.

"He's a prison escape master, why is he still locked up?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone couldn't help but laugh.

The originally dull atmosphere dissipated a little.

Even Bingbing is smiling.

"It's not a good joke."

In the live broadcast room, there was even more laughter.

[Laughing to death, I don't have such a slap in the face of Sushen's enthusiasm]

[The Joker Clown, I, God Su, is the master of escape! 】

[Shen Ren Su is now enjoying life in the hotel, you are still locked in a small dark room, and you are still the master of escape? 】

[I laughed so hard, the escape master was locked in a small dark room, do you dare to believe it? 】

And just when everyone is feeling funny. At this moment, the phone of the headquarters suddenly rang.

"It's the chief director."

Bingbing turned the phone on to hands-free.

The next moment, a voice came from it.

"The pursuit officers of the pursuit team, there is something wrong with our program."

A man's voice came from inside.

Suddenly, everyone looked puzzled.

what is the problem?

Is there a problem with Su Yu's jailbreak?

Only in the next moment, everyone was stunned by the voice of the chief director.

"It was just confirmed by the staff that the original escape master was not Su Yu, but the one who was caught. Now, Su Yu has successfully escaped."

Whoa!

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of the five pursuit officers froze on their faces.

Even Bingbing couldn't help covering her mouth.

This... how is this possible? !

In the live broadcast room, it fell into silence in an instant, and it was blank.

crazy!

all crazy!

Who would have thought that the real master of escape is still in prison.