Chapter-6

"Indeed, the fugitives can't fly tonight."

"Hahaha, Mr. Zhang deserves to be called the Terminator of Fleeing." A group of chasing officials said.

Even Bingbing nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Zhang, as a retired police inspector, is indeed very powerful!"

And what they don't know is.

At this moment, the live broadcast room has already exploded.

【Slotting! All the people ran away, bro! 】

[Prison Breaker: My operation, you never expected it]

[A certain fugitive: How can you be a person! 】

【Killing me! It's the first time I've seen such a rude operation]

[That's not right, he escaped from Area C, but there are two walls waiting for him. 】

[Indeed, I heard that the fence is connected to the power grid, and it can't run at all. 】

[The next patrol will take 8 minutes, I guess he will be found soon. 】

In the live broadcast room, there was a lot of discussion.

Command, Bingbing is about to ask a few more questions.

at this time.

All of a sudden, the lights all around go out...

Chapter 006 Power outage, the situation is wrong

At this moment, the lights around them all went out in an instant.

This scene made everyone stunned.

Fortunately, the emergency lights came on, but the monitoring unit failed.

Outside the window, the thunder sounded again, and in an instant, the light illuminated the entire headquarters.

"What's the situation? Is there a power outage?" Bingbing wondered.

As a white guest, Li Kai pushed his glasses.

"Donghai Prison did not install lightning rods when it was built. It is possible that lightning fell in the prison, causing the overload switch to burn."

Li Kai's words made the others nod.

Zhang Mingshan said even more.

"I'm guessing the fugitives are probably on the move now, but that's okay, we're getting all the pursuers moving now. Also, send someone to the power room to turn on the backup power."

The decision was passed quickly.

Many pursuers quickly appeared at the exit of Zone C and were closely guarded.

And again, a pursuer was dispatched to the central building to turn on backup power.

After he passed the inspection of the fence, he immediately entered the power room.

"Oh no, the switch is just turned off."

The pursuer frowned.

The next moment, another thunder fell.

The light shone on everything in an instant.

A dark shadow appeared behind him at an unknown time.

"I'm sorry, brother."

boom!

After a minute.

Su Yu put on the pursuer's clothes and raincoat, and took the pass by the way.