Chapter-14

If he can hold on until the fugitive is released tomorrow, then his stress will be reduced a lot.

Wang Tao had already changed his wet clothes. He sat in his seat and frowned.

"I have searched all possible hiding places in Donghai City before. Unless Su Yu escaped my search, he should not be in those places."

Wang Tao stated his conclusion.

Seeing this, the others looked at each other.

Say so.

Su Yu didn't sleep on the street?

What should we do now?

Several people looked at each other, Zhao Wanqing pondered for a while.

"Judging from Su Yu's character, he would have made such a bold act of pretending to be a pursuer before, as well as his provocation to us, he was absolutely conceited, so we think we can rule out the issue of sleeping on the street."

Zhao Wanqing's words made everyone nod.

Indeed, it now seems that with Su Yu's character, it is impossible to sleep on the street.

In fact, Wang Tao's search also proved this.

The other party, indeed not!

So what?

"Could he have obtained cash through some channels, moved into a clubhouse, or even a place like KTV where he can spend the night without an ID card?"

Wang Tao frowned.

This surprised everyone.

Indeed, this possibility cannot be ruled out!

"Then the next search direction will be delineated in the city's KTV, clubhouse foot bath and other places?"

"Well, I think I should add another one, a hotel, or even a guesthouse!" Zhang Mingshan said.

This made the others suspicious.

"Don't you need an ID card to stay in a hotel?"

"This is not necessarily true. Maybe Su Yu can enter through other methods. Of course, this must require money. At present, it is unlikely that Su Yu can get so much money. I will check it later."

Zhang Mingshan nodded.

Then, this task fell on Li Kai's body.

As a white guest, he was authorized by the Donghai City Police Department.

He can access the entire Donghai City, except for private surveillance.

"The amount of monitoring is a bit large, and the program is a bit unaffordable. Everyone, it seems that we have to share a part together." Li Kai pointed to the computer and smiled helplessly.

The others didn't say anything, they all got involved.

Even Bingbing, an off-site person, volunteered to undertake part of the monitoring.

She, really wanted to see if that man would be caught!

In this case, under the attention of the whole network.

The night passed quickly.

Dongfang gradually revealed that the fish was white, and the five chase officers of the headquarters were already staring at the black eyes, and they were exhausted.

Each of them watched almost thousands of surveillance cameras, and their eyes were almost drained.

And the program has already screened the monitoring of the entire Donghai City.