Tuesday

June 1st 2010

Puente Antiguo, New Mexico

S

S.H.I.E.L.D. Crater Investigation Site

Some of the agents were examining and studying the power that was coming from the hammer also known as Mjølnir. The S.H.I.E.L.D director arrived outside of the site, Coulson approached him.

Nick Fury: What do we got Coulson?

Coulson: Not sure to sir no information about where it's from. Barton's waiting for you.

Nick Fury:(exits the car) then we'll see how it goes.

As Fury entered the site, Kate Bishop quietly arrived at the site as well without being spotted and she walks over to Mjølnir.

Kate: Wow, that is one nice hammer. (Grabs the handle (Struggling to lift Mjølnir) (Grunts) Okay this is one heavy hammer. (Struggling)

Perry:(Over Phone) What do you mean you can't lift. It's only a hammer.

Kate: Ya this is heavy. (Grunts) I give up.

Perry: Just forgot about the hammer and focus on taking the thing that we're supposed to do!

Kate: Are you sure he's gonna be here? There's a lot of agents out here-

Perry: I don't even know Kate! How am I supposed to know what supposed to be here or what not.

Clint: Who's there?! (Pointing an arrow)

Kate:(Gasp) (Jumps and hides)

Hawkeye looks around the area but he finds no one there.

Clint: What the...?

Nick Fury: Barton, are you okay?

Clint: Huh? (Turns to Nick Fury) Ya thought I heard someone here.

Nick Fury:(Looks Around) I don't see anyone.