Monday

May 31, 2010

Los Angeles, California

Nick Fury and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow were driving their way over to Randy's Donuts to meet up with Iron Man. As they were travelling down the road, the S.H.I.E.L.D director began to practice his speech.

Nick Fury: There was an idea, to bring together a group of... (Interrupted by Romanoff)

Natasha: Remarkable people? To see if they could become something more? (Sigh) I know. I've heard the speech.

Nick Fury: Then you realize what's at stake.

Natasha: Which is why I'm surprised you'd wanna bet the future of The Avengers Initiative on, that. (Pointing at Iron Man/Tony Stark)

Randy's Donuts

Iron Man was sitting on the donut, he was wearing sunglasses, he didn't have his his helmet on, he was eating a box of donut's, he also has a hangover after his birthday party that he had happened yesterday night and he was also suffering from an ...

Iron Man was sitting on the donut, he was wearing sunglasses, he didn't have his his helmet on, he was eating a box of donut's, he also has a hangover after his birthday party that he had happened yesterday night and he was also suffering from an effect of Palladium Poisoning that was coming from his Arc Reactor.

Nick Fury: Stark may be eccentric, but he's got potential.

Natasha: What he's got is a hangover.

Nick Fury: Did I ever tell you about this one time I actually recruited a Russian assassin to join my American covert ops team?

Natasha: Vaguely rings a bell.

Nick Fury:(Gives her the needle) Then you should know, I'm not afraid of a big swing.

He open the car door and Romanoff goes behind the restaurant.

Fury: Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to exit the donut!

Tony: Huh? (Lowers his glasses) (Sigh) Not this pirate guy again!

Nick Fury and Tony Stark entered the restaurant, they grab two cups of coffee and they went to a table that was next to a window

Nick Fury and Tony Stark entered the restaurant, they grab two cups of coffee and they went to a table that was next to a window. However Iron Man wasn't to pleased to see Nick Fury again, after he somehow got into his mansion 2 years ago.