Loki arrives on earth

As the group were sitting down in the basement and with Thor sitting in his cell room by himself and was talking to himself. Just then Nick Fury called Natasha who arrived back at S.H.I.E.L.D., was anxious about something.

Nick Fury: I've got bad news and worst news for you and Clint as well. Are all the candidates with you?

Natasha: Not currently, all of them. 4/5 are here.

Nick Fury: It's seems like both Barton and Stark's near kills are connected, along with yours.

Natasha: By what?

Nick Fury: The Avengers Initiative

Nick Fury: The Avengers Initiative. Seems our killer is going after the candidates and so are the other people who are saving them are going after them as well.

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Director was looking at a big computer screen showing some videos and files of Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye and The Hulk on them. Including some files, video recordings, and a few deceased S.H.I.E.L.D. events that Nick Fury had seen or had been to.

Natasha: If someone wanted to kneecap S.H.I.E.L.D., that's a good place to start. Who else is still out with our killer?

Nick Fury: That's the thing. Bruce Banner. Find him then get back to the hideout. (hangs up)

Perry: Peter your coming with me. The rest of you stay here.

Natasha: Wait! Take this as well.

They both and turned around to Black Widow running over to them. She gives him the needle and Perry takes it from her hand.

Perry: What do you want us to do with this?

Natasha: I want to make sure that Stark's antidote was not compromised by me and I need someone that's not part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Peter: But why us?

Natasha: If remember clearly you said that your would talk to Dr. Ross about this and you're not part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Perry: Ok fine I'll tell her about this when we find. Don't know where we should go first

Perry and Peter ran quickly away and headed straight over to Culver University. While Rhodey, Kate and the four candidates stayed behind at the hideout. Nick Fury stares at the screen.

Nick Fury: Who are you assassin?

Tuesday, Morning