2) - As much as I wish that Frank wasn't such a slut: he is

"Frank's coming over today," Mikey said to his brother.

They were sat in Mikey's bedroom again, though they usually were: they always sat in Mikey's room and played video games, and drunk and smoked and talked.

Occasionally Ray, or Pete would join them.

"Frank?"

"Cute emo guy from chemistry" Mikey said, "you know, the one that happens to be your type."

"Mikey, stop. Look, I'm not interested in Frank, okay? I haven't even met the guy, plus - I don't want to date anyone. So knock it off, alright?" Gerard said irritably.

He wasn't actually that annoyed at the fact that Mikey kept mentioning Frank - he seemed nice, whatever - more at the fact that he didn't wantto be in a relationship right now.

Gerard just wanted sex, and alcohol and cigarettes and comics and video games.

"Will you calm down? I'm just saying that he's your type-" Mikey said but was cut off by the sound of their doorbell. He jumped off his bed, "be right back."

And that's how Frank, Gerard and Mikey all ended up in Mikey's room, unashamedly playing fucking Mario Kart and drinking beer (one of them was age appropriate, both of them shouldn't mix).

And it was afterwards that Frank thanked Mikey for inviting him over because he 'got free beer' and 'had a pretty brother, why didn't you say your brother was pretty?'

-

"Frank is like, totally into your brother, you know?" Ray Toro told his younger friend after they finished talking about Mikey's 'friend crush'.

They'd come to the conclusion that Mikey was hella fucking ace but had an evident platonic crush on Pete.

"You think?" Mikey asked.

Frank didn't seem like the dating type, he seemed more of a 'fuck em and leave em', type of guy and Mikey would rather he didn't do that to Gerard (who was definitely a sentimental little shit).

"Dude, he's got the hots for Gerard, seriously. And its not even like a 'he's hot, I'll have sex with him and then not talk again', it's like a crush"

"Frank Iero doesn't have crushes, Ray. Frank Iero doesn't do love." Mikey said, "and, you know, as much as I wish that Frank wasn't such a slut: he is."

A/N-

lmao i was gonna write a long chapter and then update in a few days but then i waslike i will give u another short one bc im a loser. i was also considering starting a petekey fic too but i might wait a while?? who fuckin knows

comment & stuff to make me happy, if u wanna