5) - i changed the desc. and name of this, dont think its a different book pls

Honestly when Ray was woken up at 7am by his phone ringing (it was playing 'Barbie Girl' - the hit song in fucking 1997) he was not happy.

Also, Mikey had set it to that ringtone because he knew that Ray Toro cannot work a cellphone for the life of him. Very funny, Mikey.

He seen the person ringing him was a bisexual ass motherfucker by the name of Frank, and if those Christians were still looking to convert people, they better do it now before Ray kills fucking Frank Iero, because we all know that Christians are totally against violence...right?

"What the fuck do you want? You act all pissy yesterday, and now you're fucking calling me at this time. I swear to God, Frank - fucking fuck you. You can't-" Ray was cut off by the sound of Frank's sobs down the phone, and maybe he had been crying the whole time, who fucking knew, Ray was too out of it to even fucking remember.

"R-Ray, fuck, I'm sorry, I don't know what to, fucking shit- I"

"Frank?" He asked sitting up, and now he was maybe vaguely conscious enough to know to stop swearing his ass off at him. "Is this about yesterday? Because I'm not mad, not that mad, anyway."

"No. No, it's not about you. It's about Gerard fucking Way."

"Frank, what the f-, what did you do?"

"I fucked up, Ray, I fucked up." Frank said, and he goddamn true.

"You know Tyler? Tyler Joseph?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, yeah. The guy that came out last year. He- wait, Frank, no, did you sleep with fucking Tyler Joseph?"

"I go really don't need you to remind me of how much of an asshole I am, Ray." And really, Frank knew that this was a dick move of him.

"I mean, Tyler's hot, I'll give you that. But then again, what about Gerard? And don't give me the bullshit 'I don't like him' because we both know that you do."

"Why the fuck did I have to be such an idiot?"

"You were drunk, weren't you?" And Ray knew what Frank's answer would be.

"...yes."

"Then it's not your fucking fault, is it? He shouldn't fuck you when you're drunk, how would you give consent?"

"Ray, It's not as if I'm a virgin, besides I've slept with many drunk people while drunk...not like it makes much of a difference." Frank's tears had stopped by this point. "I just...I don't know, Gerard's pretty and sometimes I wanna kiss him a lot...but Ray, that's not me, I don't...do relationships."

"First time for everything, Frank."

And its not as if Frank hasn't had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before, he has had many: the longest lasting a week and a half, and that was certainly an achievement. Frank has fucked a lot of people, and that's how he likes things. No relationship, no calling them the next morning, no dates, just sex and then they stop talking and that's that.

Gerard was more of a going on dates, falling in love, getting married, relationship kind of guy, he hardly ever had one night stands because he viewed sex as more of a special, important thing. He wasn't a virgin, mind you: he'd fucked a couple people, been fucked by a couple people although most of them were his previous boyfriends and girlfriends rather than strangers he met in a bar.

They're incompatible, right?

A/N:

(I changed the name of this woop)

i drag christians so hard I stg. anyway comment and stuff - ily all lots and lots ok

(also sry this was kinda late but the week has been really bad like I found out someone ik has cancer and two people I knew died and they were like 15 so rip in peace)