6) - i hav writers block i hate this chapter so much why

Ray had just about given about with convincing Frank that he could be in a committed relationship, so he didn't care (that much) when Frank hung up on him. Of course though, they're friends so he couldn't leave his hungover friend at the house of a guy who he'd fucked last night, especially when the aforementioned guy was Tyler fucking Joseph.

So he was out of the door in fifteen minutes (the majority of the fifteen minutes was spent on his hair, he cares a lot about his fro), and thank god that Ray can drive a car because damn, waiting for a taxi isn't the most practical move right now.

-

Ray opened Tyler's front door and headed to where the bathroom was - he knew where it was because he had been in his many times, Tyler and Josh throw awesome parties.

He knocked the door quietly, assuming that's where Frank would be if he hadn't left already. He knocked again and when he didn't get answer and with a sigh, he pushed the door open.

He looked around, seeing Frank with his knees pulled to his chest and his head down in the corner of the bathroom.

"Fuck."

-

Mikey groaned as he heard his phone ringing, his ringtone wasn't actually Barbie Girl unfortunately. It was Basket Case by Green Day because he did know how to change a ringtone, unlike Ray.

"Mikeyway!" Pete shouted as soon as he answered.

"Ugh, shut up." Mikey said, groaning. "I have a headache because of you, you know?"

"Rude."

Mikey laughed. "I hate you, Pete Wentz."

"You love me really." He said smugly, giggling a bit.

"I do?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, okay, maybe I do." Mikey gave in.

"Good."

"No romo?" Mikey asked, laughing at his own joke, as you do.

"No romo, Mikeyway, no romo."

-

"Pete said hi." Mikey told Gerard as they sat in his bedroom. "Earlier, he told me to say hi from him. So, Pete says hi."

Gerard nodded. "Tell Pete that I say hi. Only polite, really."

"Yeah." Mikey agreed. "So, you talked to Frank lately?"

Gerard raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "He's your friend."

"Yeah, but he likes you." He retorted.

Mikey's eyes widened. "Fuck. Ignore what I just said."

"Mikey?" He asked. "He's friends with you. Not me, not really. He likes you, that's kinda how friendships work."

And Gerard didn't get it, he didn't get that Frank wanted him. Of course, he wanted to be his friend, and of course, he wants to see him but most of all Frank just wants Gerard. And neither Gerard nor Frank could admit that.

Mikey sighed, yet again.

A/N:

Haha i havent updated in like 2 weeks shut up, aNYWAY I'll love u lots & lots if u vote or comment or whatev ok