3) - gerard is sexually attracted to fucking bread

"When will Mikey be home?" Frank asked Gerard as they sat in Mikey's room.

"I don't know." He replied, trying to keep his answers short because he'd really rather not talk to Frank.

"Oh," Frank said, "Right."

Frank lay down on Mikey's bed, and glaned over at Gerard.

"You're pretty," Frank deduced as he looked away, "like...really pretty, don't you have a girlfriend or anything?"

"No." Gerard answered, and why was everyone so obsessed with his relationships - or lack of them?

"Why? Is the entire fucking Way family asexual or something?" Frank asked, but he really damn hoped that Gerard wasn't asexual.

"I'm pansexual, not asexual. And if both my parents were asexual, chances are: I wouldn't be here," Gerard replied.

"Ew parent sex, shut up," Frank said. "Are you like...attracted to bread then? What the fuck's pansexual?"

"Bread?" Gerard understood the whole 'you're attracted to pans?' or 'you like kitchen utensils?' but where did he get fucking bread from.

"Learn Spanish, fucker"

"You know Spanish?"

"Yeah, duh."

"Cool."

"I guess, I learned it when I was like...seven?" Frank replied, thoughtfully, "anyway, what's pansexual mean? You never said."

"I like people of all genders basically, not that gender doesn't matter to me but it doesn't like, influence my attraction to people."

"Oh, you're like everyone-sexual."

"Nah, I'm more EveryoneExceptYou-sexual," Gerard replied.

"Oh, shut up," Frank said, glaring at him, "you'd totally do me."

"In your dreams, Iero."

"How'd you know?"

-

"How come we know like, no straight people?" Pete asked Mikey.

Pete was sitting on his sofa, with Mikey's head in his lap and his hands playing with Mikey's hair (which was honestly unbelievably fucking soft - not as impressive as Ray's fro, though).

"Ray?" Mikey suggested.

"Ray's like...demisexual, or something."

"Oh?" Mikey replied, that was news to him.

"Yeah, he said he was. Well, I'm pretty sure, anyway."

"Hmm...I guess we aren't friends with any straight people," Mikey concluded, "I dunno, straight people are too mainstream anyway."

"Mikeyway?"

"Yeah?"

"I goddamn love you," Pete said,"no romo."

Mikey smiled and laughed, "You too, Pete."

A/N-

im enjoying this petekey qpr a lot tbh

anyway, im gonna pursue a career as a gay comedian bc of the amount of puns i make (im not sorry) and this was gonna be longer but then someone in my family was put in hospital so ya the next chapter mightn't be up for another few days/a week maybe

Hmmm that is all, so yanno, stay hydrated & get enough sleep & all that good stuff