Chapter 1 *Edited*

You are a female reader who is an Alpha and is tall at '6"5. I like the idea of a big, muscular female Alpha Reader. I am making all the Hashira Omegas in this because I don't see anything like this yet. I'm using their canon heights so you'll be the third tallest Hashira.

A/N: Edited 05/10/2023 or 10/05/2023

Also:    https://queentheweeb.tumblr.com/     This is my Tumblr for those interested. I finally made one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You worked hard to become a Hashira. Harder than you ever did for anything in your life and your breathing style is lava or magma as some people like to call it. You stemmed it from sun and flame breathing. The fire seemed to hurt the demons the most so you wanted something that'll cause them pain. Call you sadistic but, you wanted a breathing style that would both hurt and kill them. Not that you think other breathing styles don't work because they clearly do. It took you two months to become a Hashira like the Stone Pillar and Mist Pillar. You wanted to learn what methods they all used to get so strong and learn from them. You were already thinking of ways to fight them as well as how to work together and combine each other's breathing forms to create new moves. You were thinking all of this as you walked with Ubuyashiki towards his home where the other Hashira were waiting.

"Now remember what I said, my child. No fighting. I'm sure that you all get along swell." You were not planning on starting a fight right then and there that is just plain old rude and disrespectful. You were worried about one thing and one thing only. 

"Do they know I'm an Alpha? I already know they'll make assumptions." He nodded his head and you hummed. You were used to the assumptions. Everywhere you went if it wasn't for your height or muscular build it was because you were an Alpha. As if being an Alpha can justify you being an asshole.

"We are here." You can smell them already and all of them smelled either angry, curious, neutral, or other scents you didn't care to decipher at the moment. You were at the Demon Slayer headquarters aka an extended part of his home. Kagaya disappeared and, you continued walking until all of them were in sight. Judging by the slightly surprised looks they had no idea you looked like this. They simply knew you were an Alpha. You felt the wind shift and, you moved to the left to avoid getting hit by the Wind Hashira. You're not even surprised he tried it with the look he gave you. 

"Ah, some big wanna-be tough Alpha comes and thinks she's hot shit for dodging." You blinked confused. You have said nothing and all these assumptions were coming out of his ass. "Think you're going to tell us what to do huh? Think you can run shit cause you're an Alpha who became a Hashira in two months? I don't give a damn what Master says, I don't like you." As if you couldn't tell. You dodged a couple more of his attacks not moving much as he steadily ignored his other peers trying to get him to calm down. You were lost honestly. Clearly, an Alpha in his past angered him to the core causing this kind of lash-out.

"The girl hasn't even said a word! How do you even assume such things??" It was the Flame Hashira who said this. It was true. The love Hashira seemed worried-looking back and forth between everyone. Where was Kagaya?

"All Alphas are the same. They think they're better. They think because they got blessed in the gene pool that, that makes them superior. I'll show her." He swung real fast, hard too, and instead of dodging it, you grabbed his sword stopping his attack. It was silent.

"You have every right to not like Alphas. Everything you said is true for most but, I am not one of them. It is wrong of you to assume. I'm not here to compete. We all made it to the top on our own merit." You set him down since he still had a grip on his sword and, you lifted him by his sword to eye level. He looked at you and before he can say anymore the Stone Pillar called him again and he sat back down. Now, they all were looking at you but, all eyes turned to the front when Ubuyashiki made an appearance. All kneeled except you which earned you glares.