Chapter 12

Everything was good with all of you guys. Of course, there were still the lingering demons and with the death of two uppermoons and the lower moons, Muzan has not made a move but, you felt he will soon. Or he has already to be exact. Mitsuri, Muichiro, and Tanjiro with his friends and sister were set to go on a mission but that was in two days and today there was no intense training so all of you, even Giyu, decided to go out to town in the late afternoon to evening just to eat, hang out and be together. It was nice. There were a lot of people staring and whispers that weren't really whispered. You didn't care. A harem is what you guys looked like but, that's not what you were. No one was above another, all of you were on equal grounds regardless of secondary gender. Even if the way the other Alpha's eyed them had yours clawing to get out. You remained calm

"What would guys like to do? Stay together and do things or split up and do stuff that way?" You voiced your opinions to all of them even though you prayed they agreed to stay together. They were very capable of taking care of themselves but, the government and police did not approve of demon slayers nor even believed in demons. They wouldn't be able to do much with so many people around. 

"Together." They all gave some sort of agreement causing a small smile to grace your features. It made you feel a lot better being their unofficial but official Alpha. All of you walked close together with you, Tengen and Gyomei bringing the most attention but, you didn't care. You all stopped at food stands and watched the entertainment. A few of them got a drink that you watched carefully, especially Mitsuri since she was smaller and a bit air-headed. She was the only one not covering her drink and you watched as she swung it around. You glad you were watching because in one swing around her back a man slipped something in it. You were livid. 

"Mitsuri." She froze drink in hand as she looked at you in a slight panic. "You're not in trouble sweetness, just give me that cup." You watched the man panic and try to leave but, you were too quick. You grabbed her drink with one hand and him with your other bringing him up to eye level. "The fuck you put in this drink. I watched you when she twirled." The man was shaking but, still trying to act tough 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" You felt the rage bubbling in your throat as you gave him a sickening grin holding the drink to his mouth 

"Then you shouldn't have no problem drinking it." You maneuvered to his face squeezing his cheeks hard and forcing the drink down his throat. You left him dangling there for exactly one minute before setting him down watching as he got woozy and slumped against a stand almost asleep. "That's what I fucking thought." You threw the empty cup at him turning to Mitsuri and beckoning her to you with a finger. She obeyed looking on the verge of crying. You placed two fingers under her chin tilting her head up to look at you. "Nothing is your fault. There are perverts and assholes who don't have a life. Now, I'm going to buy you a new one and get more food to cheer you up. I don't like seeing you upset, sounds good sweetness?" She was red as an apple but nodded grabbing your hand and letting you lead. 

"There's a stand that sells the ramen she likes." You turned to Obanai with a smile gesturing for him to lead the way. He did as told and all of you walked with Mitsuri holding onto your hand and when you felt a hand slip into your empty one you smiled. You didn't care who it was but, you knew it was one of them. Once you guys made it to the stand you watched happily as Obanai cradled her drink and she got 3 ramen bowls. You loved seeing her happy and eating. 

"I'm going to go over there with Kyojuro and Giyu to get some of that seafood." Tengen grabbed your attention pointing to a stand adjacent to Mitsuri and you nodded. You wanted to eat something too but, you were still anxious. 

"Y/N." You turned to Gyomei who was hovering with Sanemi right beside him. "Would you like some dumplings? Shinazugawa said there right next to us." You hummed allowing yourself to be pulled away even though you still had eyes and ears on them. You really didn't trust people and you would freak out if anything was to happen to them. It was already unacceptable for something to almost happen to Mitsuri even though you handled it. You watched as Sanemi and Gyomei got dumplings before getting your own. You ate them slow and methodically watching everyone else mingle and eat. You were happy that they were happy. All of you crowded back together at a table that fits all of you. They all sat before you were about to sit but, you felt a hand on your waist.