Chapter 13

A/N: Hi! The last time I updated this book was October 2022 and a lot of people have been asking me when will I update, If I have abandoned this book when in reality I thought about it but, decided not to! Yes, it's been almost a year but, I always hated authors that abandoned their works. I rather an author disappear for a year than abandon a work so that's the mentality I'm going to have! Here's to another chapter and if something seems weird don't worry I will edit this chapter/story eventually.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys didn't have another outing because things took a turn. Tamayo, Shinobu, and Tanjiro collecting blood finally made a concoction to use on Muzan with hidden components that you didn't ask about. The fewer people knew the better Shinobu had told you. Besides that in the coming weeks, Mitsuri, and Muichiro got their marks fighting and defeating uppermoon 4 and 5 right along with Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Nezuko. Speaking of Nezuko, you don't know exactly what went down in that fight but, she can walk in the sun and speak a few words. Not too many but, she says her brother's name and I love you to him. That's more than enough and you feel like you guys are getting closer and closer to the big fight. You knew the Ubuyashiki family knew something and wasn't telling any of you. 

"We really need to come up with a plan to defeat Muzan. He's saving his top three demons for a reason. He probably already has a replacement for the missing Uppermoons as we speak. They won't be the biggest threat because he would do it out of desperation. Uppermoon 1 and 2 are going to be the real problems. He probably is going to assume them alone would be enough to wipe us out." Sanemi was the one who decided to take charge as you oversaw everything. You liked listening in on them talking and only will give your opinion when they were done talking. 

"He won't even come out from underground. He will stay hidden and assume all of us will perish without him even laying a finger." Shinobu said this and you were eyeing her because you knew she had something planned even though she wasn't explicitly saying what it was. 

"He is more than likely going to split us up. This is why the training we did with each other, and learning each other's movements were important. He would want to pick us out like flies so we need to be prepared to the max and some more." You were very proud of Giyuu for speaking so much. He has improved so much in the months. It seemed everyone else was just as surprised even though Giyuu remained with his blank poker face. The rest of the time was spent coming up with as many plans, and possibilities as possible so you won't be as surprised. You're sure all of you will still be surprised but, it's a start. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knew the next couple of weeks were going to be hectic as everyone prepared for Muzan to come. You all assumed and had a good estimate he would come in 2 weeks and all of this work back and forth brought your rut on. You were in pre-rut which means your rut was coming the next day or the latest the day after. Judging by the way you looked at everyone and thought of fucking them into the ground should have been the sign.

"Your scent has changed." You turned sharply to look at Shinobu who was staring at you with a smirk. That smirk died a bit when you drooled with slitted eyes. 

"I want to fuck you stupid so yeah. I'm in pre-rut." Her mouth opened and closed a few times with a red face. This time it was your turn to smirk, albeit ferally. "What's the matter Shino? So, used to telling me what to do that you forgot who I truly was?" You were hovering above her this time.

"I-I see." You took a step closer to her, listening to her heartbeat speed up a bit. You were enjoying this way more than you thought you would.

"So can I?" She was left speechless as she stared at you and you fell to your knees in front of her. "You can tell me, no, but I really want to eat your pussy. Let me get a taste. I promise it'll feel good for the both of us." Your rut mind was telling you to just take it right here and then but, you didn't necessarily want to do that.

"W-what if I say no?" She thought you would actually force her? You shook your head at her standing up as quickly as you fell to your knees giving her a small smile even though you were sweating and hot. 

"Then it's not but, since you're thinking about it, I will leave you alone. Come to me if you actually want to. I am not going to come back and ask." With that said you bowed and disappeared from her sight needing to calm down and handle this problem by yourself. It wasn't your first time and it won't be your last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were surprised with how short this rut was, you're pretty sure you weren't supposed to have one so that's probably why it only lasted two days and you were fine now. You felt more snappish than actually horny this time which means the next rut you're going to be a mess. You were not looking forward to that. You were back in the butterfly mansion looking for Tanjiro or anyone, to be honest just to talk when you bumped into Shinobu who seemed startled to have run into you.

"Hi, Shinobu-San." You smiled at her crossing your arms and waiting for her to speak. 

"Hi, L/N-Sama. I thought your rut would last longer than this. I was looking for you...but, couldn't find you." She seemed sheepish and you grinned not wanting to tease her this time. 

"Ah, I left to my Estate and spent the last two days there getting over it. I am mostly alright with some left other energy that I hope I can take out with training." You didn't want this energy to turn into rage or something else. "Is there anything you would like for me to do?" She shook her head no and the two of you talked for a few more minutes before heading in separate directions. You were going to try to find Sanemi, or Gyomei since they were the only ones who can keep up with your energy. Maybe you can train together with Kyojuro and Giyu instead, perfecting each other's breathing styles. You made it outside turning at the sound of your name being called.

"Y/N!" To your surprise, you saw Gyomei, Giyu, Sanemi, and Kyojuro altogether training. You rather have this than just two of them. "We were just training, come train with us!" They seemed excited and so were you. You grinned all your teeth at them.

"...Should you be training with us?" You turned to Giyu as you took off your top leaving your bra and pants on. 

"Of course! My rut is mostly over and I got a lot of energy I need to get rid of and what better way to get rid of it than training!" Nothing else was said as you dove straight in heading straight for Sanemi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be the end of the chapter since I have to get back into the groove of writing for this story so I can give it some sort of justice. Thank you to all of those who have read this story and to those who have asked me about it as well.