The Fight

The video at the top is made by The SofyaSailor on youtube.
SHORT descriptions:
The ppg are 16, and the rrb are 15
Blossom is very tall for a girl, Not being offensive I am a girl too, and has hair up to her knees.
BC is also tall and has abbs. She still has short hair and is a tomboy
Bubbles is the shortest of the three but is still tall. She has hair up to her back and is very kind.

Momoko's /Blossom's POV
Hi. My name is Blossom.Right now the Rrb are kicking our butt. I just got jabbed in the stomach as I realize who did it the pain rushes through me and I feel sick to the stomach "you think you can beat us? You might as well give up now." I turn and look at Brick."I will never give up, I might be beaten but justice will prevail, even if its not by us." My face is all bloody and my clothes are ripped. As he looks at me he laughs. "You never know when to give up." Than BAM I get hit again. Sense when was he so fast. He than pulls out a lighter. "What are you doing?" I ask. "He smirks."Well when your gone there wont be any need for this house will there?" My eyes go wide, the professor is still in there."You wouldn't dare!" I scream and run towards it, but he dropped it. It goes up in flames, as I see the professor trying desperately to get out as I try and get him out, it was to late. "NO!" He was burned alive and I let him. I couldn't help them and I let them down.A wet tear runs down my bloody face. My sisters are plumaged into the ground as I look around me. We can't win this fight, and I let Townsville down. I didn't even feel the pain as Brick hit me over and over. I knew what I had to do, I didn't want to but I had to.I flew as fast as I could and grabbed my sisters then ran, as fast as I could I just had to get us out of there so we could train and be better. I took them to a secret place that professor built in New Townsville, where we could train and get stronger. I know that if we did, that one day we would beat them like we used to.

Myako/Bubbles POV
When Blossom started
Wow, Boomer was strong. "Ha is that all you got, you little sissy girl!" he retorted "I'm not a sissy girl!" than we started fighting again. For an 15 year old he is very immature.
I than hear a scream." NO!" I turn, The professor, our home. I start crying, and see Boomer laughing. "What, you think this is funny, you think that someone getting BURNED ALIVE is funny? YOU WANNA SEE FUNNY? THATS IT I'M HARDCORE BUBBLES NOW!" I kept on fighting, he looked almost surprised when I said someone got burned alive. Well we sill got beat and one last hit and I see black. I wake up and see and injured Blossom in the secret hiding/training place the professor built. Wow we got beat, and by the rrb.

Karou/BC POV
When Blossom started
When did Butch get so powerful? "ha ha ha you can't beat us, we're stronger than you." he mocks. I wish I could just beat him up. I look as weak as Blossom and Bubbles combined. I have a black eye my clothes are ripped with blood stains and I'm panting. They sure are giving us a run for our money. I than here a scream "NO!" I see Blossom desperately clawing at out door of our BURNING house! "That a$$" Butch shots his head at me and says"no no no, good little girls don't talk about people in that language." how much remarks does this guy have. I roll my eyes and we start our little fight again. The town is in parole, Blossom is probably going to blame herself, Bubbles will cry, How can this get any worse. Than I see Bubbles get shot to the ground and while I'm distracted Butch punches me so hard that I se black. I than wake up next to Bubbles and a stressed, broken Blossom At the place I least expected.

I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOT LINE.