Two Years Later

So BC might curse some and I will bleep well whatever you call it out. So yeah.
I DONT OWN ANYTHING BUT THE PLOT!!!
~lolaandkiki
Blossom/Momoko POV
After the fight, Bubbles, BC and I started training so hard. I do it because I need a chance to redeem myself, I failed, We failed, got the professor killed, and I just can't forgive myself. One day I did something I regret terribly, I cut.
Flashback
The day after the fight
I can't believe we failed, I failed, let the city down. I'm such an idiot. In desperate matter I lock my door and break the mirror. "Blossom, is everything O.K?" I hear Bubbles say. then I hear footsteps, the lock starts to move. "Blossom, BLOSSOM LET US IN!" I hear BC say. I don't care anymore, than the glass goes through my skin, instantly I regret it. wet blood drips down my arm as I start to cry."THATS IT" BC yells than breaks the door.She see's me faint."BLOSSOM!" is the last thing I hear.
End of Flashback(I know short)
still Blossoms POV
wow I was an idiot.
we think we feel ready, we've only been online schooling sense the fight and now we are going to 12th grade at New Jojo's ville, that makes me sick. "You ready? We need to make fake names." I say. "hmm, I'll be Myako" said Bubbles.
"I'll be Karou" said BC. "well than I'll be Momoko." we've decided and now are going to register. "Wait, what about our last names?" I ask."How about Akusami?" asks Bubbles. We all nod in agreement.

BC/Karou POV
Great school, I'm soooo excited, note the sarcasm. Time to go to the Ne--New J-- I can't say it. Well now after a few more months of training, we can finally kick their a**. I smile. Now we enter the stupid school now Yay. I roll my eyes and start walking. We are introduced to the principle, Mrs.Seduca, wait SEDUCA! Sense when did she know stuff.
she rolls her eyes and gives our schedules. "Good luck, you'll need it" she says. Walk to the outside of our homeroom, and the teacher says " we have new students, come and introduce yourselves girls." we walk in and say. "Hi my name is Momoko, these are my sisters, Karou." She says than I say "sup" " and this is Myako" " hi" I notice 3 guys staring at us, great, more problems.the teacher tells us to sit next to them. I CANT TAKE A WHI,E SHOOL YEAR NEXT TO THIS DUCH!!!!!

Kyle POV
Before the girls walk in
Hi my name is Brick, Mojo made us go to school after we defeated those flowerfluffs, and whatever we have code names for some reason my name is Kyle, Butches is Klaten, and Booers is Cody.
Homeroom starts and these three chicks come in on was a red head that was very tall and had a thin figure, she was wearing a red hoodie a pink blouse, shorts and converses. Wow, she's hot. The one next to her wore a green hoodie with an I ROCK t-shirt underneath with shorts and converses. She had short black hair and lime green eyes. She was tall but not as that'll as the red one, and she was very in fit. I could tell Butchie boy was drooling all over her. The last one was a blonde with a pony tail, she had a white jacket/vest on and a blue blouse underneath. She had white shorts on and converses. Boomer went all red when she saw her. Well they will sure be fun to mess with. "So Momoko you sit next to, Kyle, raise your hand" I did. Momoko aye.

Cody POV
When they entered.
Wow, she was beautiful. She saw me starring and blushed. I turn away in embarrassment, I know I'm a rowdy, but I'm not the meanest.the teacher told her to sit with me and she told me her name was Myako Akusami.
We talked a bit. She seemed really nice and cute. Once the bell rang for lunch she left. I met with my brothers. "Hey Cody, Klaten. What you think of the new girls?" Butch smiles" They'll be fun to mess with." " I don't know, the red one looked sad and the blue one is really nice, oh and the green looked scary." I say. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a secret demon. " Awe, is little Boomy scared" " I'm not scared." I say "I just don't want to hurt them." I say. "Quiet you two someone might hear you." Brick says. "Why you scared someone finds out?" Butch asks. " no I just don't want a lecture from Mojo" we all nod then the bell rings.

Yay a slightly longer chapter, I probably will only UPTDATE once a week so yay, I don't own anything except the plot.