Blossick + New Charector

congrats again specialQueen and Kathrock for winning. Kathrock got to choose the order of the next chapters, witch will be Blossick my favorite, then Butchercup and last but not least, Boomubles, wow, the same as the last chapter focused on one group. What a coincidence. And specialQueen new character will be described in 3........2..........1 now
Name:Laylay
Counterpart: Cameron
Eyes: silver
Hair: long curly hair that stops mid back
Skin: African American
Hero or villain: hero
Created or Born: Born
She was great friends with the ppg and saved bubbles from her own family when her herself was an abused child. When she started to help fight with the ppg she would be the one to kill, if there was indeed need for that, which normally there wouldn't, she has a sweet and spicy attitude and would do anything for her friends. Since she stood up for bubbles she was put in the orphanage and was adopted by the ppg. When she was young she was zapped with chemical x by accident, so when she wanted to fight with the ppg they said yes. When the rrb took over though, she was in a coma from the last fight with them and so was Cameron, who has the same history as the other rrb lucky for him not the same as Laylay. Her powers are unknown except for the ability to fly and create a silver orb of energy, the ppg know she can do more like they themselves have unknown powers. of course, there is a orange one of those guys from vinnies, his name is Broch and he is just like Laylay and Cameron/ instead well youll find out.
I added the powers and after in the paragraph also her own fake name to compact with the story, of course every thing else is curtesy of specialQueen so how do you like that for a description, do you like it, or hate it. Oh, the photo at the top was drawn by me, back to anime.Well let's get on with the story.
LEGO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laylay POV
I walk into school, and hope and pray that they're there. I know there secret names and they know mine. Principle, S-S-Se- I can't even think it, her, walks into the room and I see them. I sigh on relief but also see a boy next to me that looks a lot like Cameron, come to think of it, in my letters they send me their boyfriends do look a lot like them, hmm. Though, they would never go to school. So I just let it go. Seduca introduces us as " class this is Ariana Akusami and Chad Kyoto, (the jojos fake last names) treat them,..... Ug, anyway you want to, I won't care." Wow thanks. I sit by blossom she holds out her fist and we fist pump. And same with BC. Bubbles and I high five. They are the best.
Brick/Kyle POV
Oh, so that must be Laylay
We already told Cameron everything, he didn't like the fact at first, but we all know he likes Laylay. and I'm pretty sure that the ppg herd too. "So........Momoko..........you wanna go out sometime?'' please say yes, oh please."Sure, how bout tonight, meet me at the froyo shop at 7:00." She says. In my mind I'm exploding.but instead I just smirk and she chuckles and punches me. "You look like an idiot Kyle." Karou says which makes Butch laugh too. No wonder she punched me in the shoulder. I blush and retreat to my seat. "Okay class, tomorrow we will be getting a visit by our towns rulers, the rrb." WAIT WHAT I look at Butch and Boomer. Oh, Mojo is going to die when we get home. We may have a soft side but we are still evil. "Ummm Miss whoever you are, I don't feel good." I use my powers to make my body temp but not make it too unnaturally hot which I already am (Just in case you didn't remember.......-=name-text- equals mind reading.) -=Butch- hah, don't get caught up with yourself- -=me- UGH get out of my head, - -=Butch- Why- -=Me- Because unless you don't want me to tell BC about the time you slipped on a banana peel into dog s*** you will,- I see his face and its completely priceless-=Butch- you wouldn't- "Karmmmmmmm" His hand slaps across my mouth and says "OK ok Im not'' I smirk in victory. -Me- remember I will heat myself up to a fever temp and boomer, you will go cold and butch get a stomach virus- we all nod in agreement.
I Cant wait till 7
TIME SKIP
BLOSSOM/MOMOKO POV
Its seven and I get ready and put on my pink t-shirt that is dark at the bottom and goes up that says ROCK ON, and match it with my plaid dark pink skirt, and hold my guitar case for no aperient reason. other than if I get board. Its tuff love, well tuff freindship,,,,,,well, i did agree to that whole girlfriend thing and stuff sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I guess that does technically make me his girlfriend. when I Get to the froyo shop I see Kyle with his cocky smile and T-shirt with I RULE THE WORLD matched with jeans converses and his infamous backwards hat. He reminds me of Brick, I don't want to love him, but, well I do. the last time I ever loved was before the takeover when the rrb weren't that bad and evil. I absolutely hate Brick and thats how it is, well It wasn't always like this though
flashback
BLOSSOM AGE NINE BEFORE THE TAKEOVER
I sniff a beautiful rose until I see the jerk face red eyed rrb Brick. He walks over to me and says, "Hey" "Are you talking to me" I say and roll my eyes. '' Woah, I thought you were the everything nice part of the ppg" He says and laughs at his own joke." What are YOU doing here." I ask. "Hey, if anyone I thought you would be the one person to actually talk to" He says. '' what about your brothers?" I ask. "Have you met them." he says plainly. He didn't seem to evil and I've always kinda just a smudge like him, but not like that though '' Oh you do do you" He says crap, I forgot that he could read minds. I start to blush. I then scrunch my nose in discussed that he can read your every move it's terrifying "You look weird when you make that face." He says. " honestly I look weird all the time" I say " no if anyone should know what weird looks like it's me." He says " hey, you could just be albino for all I know while I have PINK eyes with the rarest hair color, and why are you trying to comfort me, you hate me." I say. " I wouldn't say hate." He says and catches me by surprise when he goes behind me and puts a pink rose in my hair. " besides pink always was good on you." I must look like a tomato right now. I think I love a jojo, but of course when he leaves, he says " of course you do." " STOP READING MY MIND YOU JERKFACE DUMBO JOJO" I scream and now I realize that I said that out loud I am definitely redder than a tomato.
End of flashback
BRICK/KYLE POV
is it wrong that I. Reading her mind...?........I guess I was a JERKFACE dumbo jojo.. We order our froyo and leave with empty cups. " hey there's a karaoke place over there. You could sing." I say. She says yes and I'll just sit in the audience.
She sets up her guitar
"Skyfall"
Adele

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall
That skyfall

Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
Where worlds collide and days are dark
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you'll never have my heart

Let the sky fall (let the sky fall)
When it crumbles (when it crumbles)
We will stand tall (we will stand tall)
Face it all together

Let the sky fall (let the sky fall)
When it crumbles (when it crumbles)
We will stand tall (we will stand tall)
Face it all together
At skyfall

[x2:]
(Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall)

Where you go I go
What you see I see
I know I'd never be me
Without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we'll stand

Let the sky fall (let the sky fall)
When it crumbles (when it crumbles)
We will stand tall (we will stand tall)
Face it all together

Let the sky fall (let the sky fall)
When it crumbles (when it crumbles)
We will stand tall (we will stand tall)
Face it all together
At skyfall

Let the sky fall
We will stand tall
At skyfall
Oh-s...

Is it wrong that I love a puff