BOOMUBLES TIME

AN SHORT
LEGO

Cody/Boomer POV
I have a surprise for Myako, I really like her," Boomer, do you like Myako?" I herd Buch say. " I'm not,, Err I don't." "Awe little Boomers growing up." Says brick "HEY! I know you guys like her sisters, it's obvious!!!!!!" I scream. I'm tired of being picked around. " ha, it was a joke, take it easy." Said brick. " Oh, hey Cody!!" I heard an angel like voice say. " oh hi Myako, Momoko, Karou." I say. Her sisters just wave, Karou goes on her phone, and Momoko just stares her poker face. Myako was wearing a blue checkered skirt with a baby blue blouse and blue converses. Momoko was wearing jean shorts with a pink shirt and a short sleeve jean jacket. Karou was wearing black shorts and a green t-shirt.

"Hey,, umm Myako, wanna go snorkeling I have two tickets?" I asked nervously. She looks at her sisters and they nod and she says"sure"

Myako/Bubbles POV

At her house
Now I know Cody isn't Boomer, yes I can say his name, I kinda forgave him, it wasn't his fault it was Bricks. Though I'm still mad. "Hey, Myako, you ready? " I hear a voice say. I turn around and blush as red as Kyle's hat. Cody was wearing his swim-shorts with NO TOP. "I...Um...." "Yes she's ready." I hear blossom say. Life saver. "You owe me." She says. I just nod and awkwardly laugh. " yeah, thanks." And than we're off to snorkel. " um, I got you something." Than he hands me a box wrapped in a dark blue wrapping paper. I open it and to my surprise there was a phone in it. I'm just gaping like an idiot and look up." Thank you so much." I say and hug him to death. His what I have we say Bout all this.
.
,
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....... I love Cody.