So....... The fight returns

Blossom POV-
Time to fight, We walk up to the rrb and the devil himself says
"we don't want to fight, we love you"
"LIARS!!!!!!!" I say "THE LAST TIME ANYONE HAS EVER SAID THAT THEY LIED!!!!!! WHY DID YOU THINK I NEVER LOVED ANYONE EXCEPT MY SISTERS AND ONCE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!?????" I scream I've had enough lies to last me a lifetime, the only ones I can trust are my sisters. " PLZ WON"T YOU GUYS LISTEN TO US, WE LOVE YOU" Butch pleads "Than why did you lie? Hmmm. answer me that" BC says. "We didn't want you to hate us." says Boomer
"WE told you our secret, we trusted you, isn't that enough for you to trust us?" Bubbles says. "For heavens sake, You guys wanted to kill us last time you saw us." says Cameron. "here is the thing, WE WANT TO KILL YOU MORE NOW!!!!!!"Laylay says. Than all Hell breaks loose. (sorry, so so sorry, I''m not a cusser) "YOU IDIOTS AT LEAST SHOULD HAVE TOLD US. IT WOULD MAKE THIS FIGHT LESS AGGRAVATIVE." I say. "OH AND WHERE ARE YOUR STUPID LITTLE BROTHERS?" Bc screams. "Oh, so we are stupid?" Blood says. "YOU FUGIN KIDNAPPED US!!!!!!" I say. Than the real fight happens.
fight scene
NO ones POV
Blossom fights Blood and Brick her hardest as she has learned so much from being secluded from this evil world. her every move is on point and same with her sisters, they could beat any enemy by themselves but together they are invincible, at the end, Blossom combines her elemental powers with her ice powers along with BC nature Powers and Bubbles Lighting and magical powers along with Laylay's metal powers into one big orb that would lead to certain death if hit by it, But, they can't do it. "YOU ARE SO LUCKY IDIOTS, " Laylay says. "Townsville is back into order No longer New JOJOSVILLE'' Blossom says. Than the cheers happen. "RRB and TTB you are under arrest in the name of the law." BC says. "WAIT." Brick says. "WE are NOT under arrest. BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!! The only ones here are under arrest is The ttb." Butch says. "WE had nothing to do with world domination, we just defeated you in a fight, it was the ttb that took over,"Boomer says. "Our only purpose was to defeat you, once we did, we were just normal citizens who had to abide by the law just as much as anyone else did." Cameron says "fine" The mayor says.

SO SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THERE IS ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE EPOLOG SO PLZ COMMENT HOW IT SHOULD GO,
OPTIONS
1) DO A SEQUAL
2) DO AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BOOK
3) JUST FOCUS ON THE BOOKS I HAVE NOW.
COMMENT PLZ
I OWN NOTHING SO PLZ COMMENT