Beat it

The video at the top is by animatedjames I don't watch my little pony, but the animation was so good and the voices were amazing.
So how's it going? I've been busy and here I am. I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOT
~lolaandkiki
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bubles POV
Cody seemed like a nice guy, well not the nicest, but yeah. I saw Blossom sitting in the left hand corner while BC was on the right. I was in the middle. Stuck between the nonsense or indulged in the learning, which do you think? Though When I saw Cody he was different, he was tall, thin with blue eyes. He had blond hair that was slightly long, well not as long as the boy sitting next to "Momoko" but it was really cute. He wore a dark blue t-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes. He was starring at me and when I noticed I blushed and looked away. He saw me blushing than started to look as red as a tomato. He really reminded me of Boomer. Though I doubt that the rrb would go to school. We were in art and i was drawing for, ug gag, fuzzy lumkins. I was one of the best at least thats what fuzzy said. Cody looked over at my painting and gaped. "Is it bad?" i ask "No, Its amazing." he says. "Thanks" I say. Than school was over, he gave me his number. "I don't have a phone." I said. He looks at me sadly and said " well I can get you one." "That's really not necessary, I mean aren't there rules to own a cell?" I asked. "Well I bet they could make an acceptation for you." He said. I looked at him confused. "Bu-- Myako come on we gotta go!" I heard "Karou say. I looked at him apologetically and waved goodbye.

Blossom/Momoko POV
When Class started

Sigh, I learned all this already, right now i'm in music. People told me Mrs.Algadella was harsh on the new kids, well everyones harsh sense we lost. "Mrs.Akusami! You are to sing a song AND play N instrument THIS INSTANT!" B****. I picked up my guitar, yes I brought my guitar with me, and grabbed a stool and started to think on what to sing. Princess was still at this school, and she whispered "I bet she can't even play" I smirked at that.

Kyle/Brick POC

When princess said that I chuckled, but then I saw Momoko smirking, what was she up to? She rested the guitar on the ground, grabbed an amp and plugged it in. Now that's more my style. She started to play, hey is this beat it by Michael Jackson?

"Beat It"

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here.
Don't wanna see your face. You better disappear."
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

[Chorus]
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it [4x]

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you, then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

[Chorus 2x]
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it

Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

She than had her guitar solo and it was amazing, man she can play. I looked at Butch and Boomer and they were Shocked. Karou just smirked while Myako smiled. But what topped it all was princesses face. It was HILARIOUS.

[Chorus 3x]
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it
(I don't own this just using it.)

She got a standing ovation and it was amazing.

Blossom/Momoko POV

I finished and for a town ruled by villains they liked me. I saw Mrs.Algadella looking at me in disgust. I just smiled and walked away.

Karou/BC POV

Now its time for soccer tryouts. I heard Mr.Know-it-all (Klaten) was the king, well, he's about to get dethroned.(sory awful pun couldn't help it) Now I will take back my honor of Sports Queen, just as a different person. the coach------wait WHAT, ACE!! OF ALL PEOPL,ACE!! THOSE DAMM JOJO's ARE GOING TO PAY!!! I still hold a grudge on him for tricking me and almost killing my sister.(You dont know than watch the ppg) he puts us into teams, and we play. I kick butt and we won, the look on his face. hahahaha. (sorry I dont know that much about soccer, but i know a lot on tennis, no more intteruptions.) " mrs. akusami, you are now team captain." he says. "YOSH!!!!" i do my awesome/ridiculous victory dance.

Blossoms/Momoko POV

During tryouts
Im trying out for tennis, while Bubbles is trying for cheerleading, and BC is trying for soccer. I see Kyle in the corner of my eye. isn't he trying out for the football team, why is he here? "Now, Lets see what you got. to be the captain you have to beat me. If no one can do it, no ones captain." I may have gotten the only non-villain teachers but they still are harsh. I was up last, while no one could hit her bashes. (there will be tennis terms in this one.) so no one could be team captain, I was the last chance. I got into ready position, I served, landed in the servers box and she lunged for it and did a forehand. I than lunged and got it right before the servers box. she than tried to hit it where I couldn't get to it in time, but hit it into the doubles ally. "15 love" I say. I serve again and she hits it, I volley it and than she misses it, she should have volleyed it back instead of waiting. "30 love" I say. How'd she beat everyone? Well no offense but no one here was that good. I serve but miss the servers box. "30 love second serve" I hit it but she attempts a back hand and flails the ball out of the court itself. She's good just not as good as a teacher should be. The Jojo's probably agave her this job. "40 love" I say and serve, she than does her"secret" weapon. Though what she doesn't know is I learned how to hit a bash when I just started tennis. I hit it and she missed. "game" I am now team captain.

Myako/Bubbles Pov

Tryout

Time to try for team captain for the cheerleading squad Blossom taught me how to cheerlead, she was the captain last time we went to this school. Though she chose tennis this year and only wants to do one extra curriculum. Now to show them what I got. (Sorry last one promise, I don't know anything about cheerleading.) I did it. YOSH!

Authors note
Now the next chapters are up to you guys,  do you want me to make longer chapters but you have to wait longer, or keep doing it like I am now.