THEY FIND OUT!!!!!!!!

Art drawn by me, I know butchers feet are cow feet and there is a random strand of hair I. The corner but I'm to lazy to fix it. Anyways, GUESS BY THE TITTLE ;P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYLE/BRICK POV
So we're are going to meet up with the girls and they said that they wanted to tell us something. I wonder what.
BLOSSOM/MOMOKO POV

I can't believe Myako talked us into this.
Flashback
"um, you guys, I kinda, well, like Cody, and I know you guys like his brothers, so and I don't think telling 3 people would hurt." I turn around to my sister. Is she crazy? " um you do know they could turn us in and KILL us." Karou says. " well, I just, wanted to tell someone and I really like him, and don't lie, I know you like Klaten and Kyle." I start to blush." Are you CRAZY, or just plain INSANE!!!!!" Karou says. " what she means is, you never know who you can trust here, for all we know they could be the rrb." I say." I know Cody isn't, he is way to nice to be boomer butch or brick." She says. " and if you truly love them than you'll tell them." She does have a point. "It doesn't matter, you really think they love us, they could care less." Karou said. "You don't know that!!!" Myako said. "Myako, we wand to tell someone just as much as you, though, we barley know them, at all." I said. "Please, just give me this one thing." She pleaded. I looked at Karou and we both sighed. " We're not gonna win, are we?" I said. She smiled and said "Thank you thank you momoko" she says. "I still think your crazy." Said Karou.
end if flashback,

Butch/Klaten POV
when we meet up with the girls, Karou doesn't seem to want to be there. "We just wanted to tell you something, important, but you have to promise to keep it a secret." Myako said. "We promise." Me and my brothers say. they take a deep breath. "This is because we, um, kinda..." Momoko says."We like you guys." Said the person I least expected. We go wide eyed and they start to talk. " so thats the reason we're telling you this." says momoko. "well, more like showing you" says Myako. "get on with it" I complain. Though, then something I never expected happened. they FLEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "we are the ppg. we just wanted to live a normal life, though we knew that the rrb wouldn't let us have that, so we came in disguise." Myako said I used my power of telling if they're lying or not. (sorry for the interruption but - equals that either the ppg or rrb are reading eachothers minds) -=Brick- are they lying.-- he asks me -=me- no-- our jaws drop."Please don't tell anyone. We think we can trust you guys." Myako says.
"I, need to talk to you in private." says Brick. -=Me- don't you tell them who we are, we know that they would get angry, and that they won't fight us.-- -= Brick- I wont-- Then he walks away with Blossom. honestly as long as they don't try to take jojosville back, nothing bad will happen.

Brick/Kyle POV
we walk over to a corner and I say " Um... I will keep your secret, but on one condition." she says"What?" I take a deep breath. You can do this, she may be a powerpuff but Butches powers never lie. " Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She looks shocked than she smiles and hugs me. The next thing that happens I never thought I would do with a ppg. We kissed. yes on the first date-ish. It was soft and gentle, no tongue, no anything like that, just a soft kiss. "I'll take that as a yes." I said. she just nods and laughs. When she left, I felt stupid. My brothers, when she finds out who I am, oh crap.