Chapter 4✨

"Is he ok?" Thor asked looking at Peter concerned. 

"Exhaustion finally catch up with him." Bruce said looking at the report. 

 "So, is he Tony's son?" Steve asked, looking at the boy fragile body laying peacefully, hooking up with wires. He looked as if death warmed up. He is almost literally skin and bones. His cheeks were sunken in, emphasizing the huge dark marks underneath. His skin deathly pale. And yet didn't he just lifted him off his feet, Peter was just too close to punch him. 

 "Biologically, no. But he was going to adopt him, before this whole Thanos fiasco. You should've seen them together though." He looked down to him. "He'd do anything for him." 

Steve could still remember when he fought him at the airport first time. He would be at most 14 years old at that time. "Tony shouldn't have brought him into our fight."

 "He kicked your sorry ass." Natasha piped up. " I don't like how young he is for all these superhero thingys, but I know Tony know- knew what he was doing."

 "Well, I'm going to picked up Morgan." Rhodey stood as his leg braces whirred. Other just nodded at him. 

 "So, now Rohdey is gone, someone going to explain us what is this with 'civil war'. Bruce spoke up. "Tony had mentioned before chasing the wizard guy and Peter, that y'all broke up, but didn't explain it What happened while we were gone?" Bruce said looking for some answers. 

 "Wait so this true, that man of iron and you two fought and broke the Avengers team." Thor said looking at his friends somberly. 

 "Yes Thor and It's a long story." Steve conceded before looking to Nebula. "You wouldn't happen to know where Thanos went would you?" "

Yes." She said mechanically. A weary look in her eyes. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask 'where would we go once his plan was complete?'. His answer was always the same: 'To the Garden.'

                                                            ________________________________________

When Peter regains consciousness, he groans, his head hurts and everything hurts. There's an annoying, beep, beep, beep that suddenly speeds up. Peter feels his heart start to race. Huh, funny how that works. 

 "Turn i' off." He mumbles.  

 There's a muffled laugh from his left, clatters of tools beside his ear. "We can't turn off your heart, kid." A voice says through their laughter. 

Hee just make inaudible sounds before opening his eyes. Just to hit by the blinding lights. 

 "Shit, Sorry Pete. Fri, dim the light." The voice, maybe Rohdey said.

 "Hey kid, you can open your eyes." He asked him gently. 

Hee was finally able to blink his eyes open, finding Rohdey by his side. 

 "How long I was out." He whispered. 

 "Whole day." Happy said standing beside him.

 "Damn, that's too long. No, wonder why I'm hungry." Peter chuckled tiredly. 

 "That makes sense." Rohdey reasoned. "With your metabolism you need to eat almost three times the normal amount." 

"Yeah" He chuckled weakly. "And it sucks." 

Hee looked around to see the room, god its remind him his time with his late mentor/father figure when he came injured from his patrol. And its hurt seeing that his alive instead of his mentor. He was looking when his eyes fell on the crib.

 "Is that Morgan" he asked. 

"Yeah. Do you want to hold her?" Happy asked going near the crib to pick her up. Before Peter could response he was holding the her. He awkwardly held the swaddle looking up in panic as Morgan made a strange noise before awaking. Peter looked down at Morgan, seeing brown shining eyes staring back at him reminding tony. His smile fell little.

 "Hi there." Peter greeted softly. "I'm Peter. You remember me." She just giggled, throwing her little hands on his face. Peter just smiled, And made a promise to himself that whatever happens, he will keep this small bundle of happiness protected. 

                                                                                         ___________________

Hey guys .. I know that this boring chapter😕, but I promise they will be better.

Until then, goodbye.~

🌼🌼