Chapter 5✨

thank you for reading this story and giving me a chance. we are closed to 300 views on this story🥳. so thanks to my all readers....🥰

❤️❤️

Let's begin ~

It's one AM Saturday morning and Peter can't sleep. He slept a lot the previous day. He couldn't. All he can thinks about his aunt. 

He thinks of the empty apartment, and of the note on the fridge May have left. He thinks of his Aunt May's cold body, and how her head have bashed in that accident. Would she have felt pain when she was slowly dying? He thinks about dancing with May the day before homecoming. He thinks of falling asleep on the couch with her, crying every night after a week Ben died. He thinks of May holding him tight all those years ago after he realized his parents weren't coming back, and how she held him just as tight whenever they hugged.

Peter feels like his hoodie is constricting him. He pulls it violently off his shoulders and wastes no time in throwing it at the wall. Then throws the blanket, too. He feels cramped and trapped- but he's not. There is water rushing over his face- but it's slow moving tears. He wants his headphones. He wants to block everything out. He wants May.

Peter just laid there rolling often times in his bed. This news is not going to digest him too easily. And there's no one to help him beside Rohdey and Happy, but they're not Tony or May, 

May.

May. His aunt. The only person who put him together after when Ben died. Now, she is gone too. gone. And she never coming. She is died. 

                                                                             _________________________

"Any better?" Happy asks as Peter sits at the kitchen island and eats soggy cereal.

Peter shrugs.

"Anything you want to do today?" The man asks as he brews a pot of coffee. He's still in his pajamas.

"I don't think so."

"Hnn. Okay. Anything you don't want to do today?"

"If I spend any more time in bed I think I'll get bed sores."

"Okay. You wanna do something then?" Happy asked, sipping his freshly made coffee.