Chapter 15✨

"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace"

In previous chapter~

Almost There!

A powerful punch made Peter skid on the rocky ground as he choked on his saliva. He watched at Thanos grin maliciously at him.

" I am inevitable," Thanos said darkly and a loud snap echoed the battle ground.

Peter had his eyes clenched when it snapped, but as he opened his brown doe eyes, nothing happened. Thanos was waiting for many ashes to fly around him, but nothing happened as he stared at the gauntlet, waiting for something to happen.

Then, his eyes widened at the sight. No stones were on the gauntlet.

Thanos whipped his head towards the boy. Peter smiled and looked down at the stones that were in the palm of his hands. He looked over to Mister Stark, who had eyes solely on him.

Tony didn't know whether he should be shouting in joy, that they are going to win or crying, because Peter was the only last chance to reverse the snap. And it seemed that Peter knew that too.

Peter didn't have a gauntlet or a metal glove to hold the stones, but what he did was smack it onto the back of his hand, allowing the stones to seep into the seams of his suit, praying that it worked.

Peter got his answer when he screamed in agony, feeling an overwhelming power burn through his hand and his body. The stones colors glowed before him as he held onto his arm and cry out when he felt it.

Peter's whole body shook as the pain finally reached its peak. It was time. He looked at Thanos with a small victory grin as he prepared his own perfect snap to rid of the Titan once and for all."How?!" Thanos shouted with menace pouring through his rough voice.

Peter grinned and with his willpower, he looked at his mentor. Tony watched with horror as he saw his kid look back at him, who smiled despite his last moments. Tony couldn't return any emotion but panic as Peter then locked his gaze to the Titan.

"Because, I. AM. Spider-Man." Peter announced, and snapped his fingers once and for the last time.

Light blinded all of the Armies as they just witnessed a snap.

As if a weight has been lifted, The fallen Avengers and formal Avengers watched as Thanos' army suddenly turn into ash, along with their ships, creatures and his followers. Though, it wasn't over yet.

Spiderman was no where to be seen as the Avengers and their comrades watch Thanos sit down with a mournful expression and turning to ash from head to toe.

They did it...

They finally did it.