Chapter 14✨

Dust.

Destruction.

Was all Peter could see. Everywhere he saw, was just another attempt to stop Thanos. All he rememberd was Bruce snapping the gauntlet and then his sixth sense tingling.

He swiftly took off his mask, a choking noise rising in his throat. Everything was red, and everything looked in shambles beyond repair. Peter looked at the and saw Black Panther, Shuri and countless armies that were ready to die for this event.

When he turned to his left, he saw the Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Bucky. There were other people that he met along his journey to Titan as well who were here. Mantis, StarLord, Drax and Doctor Strange.

All of them to which he never had time to actually have a proper conversation, but they seemed nice.

Overhead, he saw Thanos in the middle of the war zone, dirty and ragged. Behind him was his army, but it wasn't compared to the army that joined forces together against his army. Because there was one thing Thanos didn't have.

The infinity Stones.

And he knew that everyone, including him, was prepared to make any sacrifices to get everyone's families back.

His eyes averted to a small figure standing a few feet away from the army. The figure had mud all over his face, his helmet about to break, but when Peter saw the half broken shield, he instantly knew who he was.

Captain America.

"Avengers!" Captain America yelled, and then narrowed his eyes towards the purple ass grape. "Assemble."

Yells and shrieks of Wakandian emitted through the air, shouts from the fallen joined the noise of determination, and all Peter could do was put his mask on and join the battle.

He fought. Hard.

The pain was all in this battle. The hope was still here! He web slung over the monsters and enemies, strapping them to their will and watch as others dismantle them to pieces. He wasn't one to kill, but if he has to do it to save a life.

Peter would.

While he was web slinging, he caught a glimpse of "Mister Stark," Peter whispered, And flashbacks started coming to his mind when he saw Tony for the last time, He was assuring Peter that nothing had happened, while Tony knew that he was on the verge of dying.

With his chance, he let go and landed right in front of Ironman.

The man turned around, his eyes widening at the sight and Peter's stomach churned. Neither of them said or moved, not knowing what to do or say. What were you supposed to say in this situation?

"Tony. Y-you are back-" Peter settled on but he was cut off with a huge, metal weight on his chest. Arms wrapping around his slim body and head on his shoulder.

"O-oh," Peter said, shocked as he wrapped his arms around Tony. He held on tight and so did Tony. "T-this feels nice," he whispered, smiling for what felt like years.

Tony was too stunned to speak. Peter looked nothing like he had the last time Tony saw him. Peter was taller, and the kid's hair was no longer short and curly. It was longer and disheveled. There was a scar right below one of his eyes that hadn't been there before. "I missed you kid. Look at you kid. All grown up. And where did you get that nasty scar on your face?" He finally spoke hugging him again. They were so lost in their own world that they didn’t break apart until they heard a very obvious fake cough coming from the person standing behind them. "It would be better that both of you do your family reunion later, because we're in the middle of battlefield.