Chapter Two- Moody

"She's sleeping." Eunchae said referring to the oldest girl in the room who was drifted off to sleep on her bed. "No shit Eunchae." Yunjin answers. "Well. Should i wake her up unnie?"

"Sure."

Eunchae walked over to the bed. Sakura was all tucked and comfortable in her sleep. The youngest of them all removed the blanket. As an answer Sakura whined and tried pulling the blanket over her body again.

Yunjin found it cute how Sakura could be so whiny and moody on her period. "Unnie. Me and Yunjin bought you some chocolates. Get up." At this Sakura sat up quickly her hair a bit messy. She stretched and let out a small quiet yawn.

"Chocolate? Where?"

Kkura asked looking around only to see Yunjin by the door holding a white plastic bag removing her shoes."Ani. Unnie. Let's eat dinner before you can eat your chocolates."

Sakura frowned but knew that Yunjin was right so she just stood up and stomped away to the bathroom. "She seems bad tempered today.." Eunchae comments. "It's because she's going through a month where women suffer the most. Don't worry my dear potato you'll get it when you're older." Yunjin grinned and patted the youngers head.

"Thank God I haven't gotten it yet. Because from what I saw. I can see that it's very uncomfortable and painful."

"But unnie...." Eunchae smiled looking at Yunjin. "Yeah?" The older answered. "Will you also buy chocolates for me when I get it?"

"Of course, girls help other girls out. And you have to buy chocolates for me too when I'm on my period."

Eunchae nods.

"What should we eat..." Yunjin mumbled. "Instant Ramen?" Eunchae suggested. "Mwo ? Since when were you going to eat here?" She raised a brow. "I already told you earlier. Geez.. don't make me repeat myself unnie"

"You do know you have to go back at some time right?" Yunjin chuckled. "I know.. and I.. I just yeah.."

"Anyway.. let's make dinner?"

******

The trio sat on the floor having a small table in front of them as they slurped their Ramen watching a kdrama on Sakura's phone. "Tomorrow it's Friday. Let's go out yeah?" Eunchae suggested while she had a mouth full of Ramen.

"Sure"

the older girls responded at the same time. "Let's ask Chaewon and kazuha too"

"Alright I'll ask them"

Snake🐍: hey

Slaybestie: hey

Zuha😱: hey

Snake🐍: you guys wanna go out after school tomorrow?

Slaybestie: sorry I can't slay bestie 😍👅

Zuha😱: I can't either 👍

Snake🐍: JINJJA?! BOTH OF YOU CAN'T?!

Potato🥔: that's mad sus

Potato🥔:

Snake🐍: slay

Snake🐍: slay

Slaybestie: sLaY 😍 🔥

Kkura🌸🐈‍⬛: kiyowo 😭

"Snake🐍" logged off ~

Kkura🌸🐈‍⬛: 💔

Zuha😱: oh my gad you slaying

Kkura🌸🐈‍⬛: You kinda look like a rabbit here

Potato🥔: yaurr unnie 🤪

Potato🥔: why did the Snake log off though? Is she also on her period?

Slaybestie: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Zuha😱: 🤷‍♀️

Kkura🌸🐈‍⬛: 🤷‍♀️

Slaybestie: anyway.. c ya..

Zuha😱: bYe

Potato🥔: bAiiii

Kkura🌸🐈‍⬛: Bai Bai ~

"Slaybestie" logged off.

"Zuha😱" logged off.

"Potato🥔" logged off.

"Kkura🌸🐈‍⬛" logged off.