Chapter Thirteen - "Please" [M]

A/N YALL this chapter WILL have smut so like leave rn if you don't want to read it  🙂🥰 Warning 🙃 you'll be needing holy water after this 🥰🤩

And g!p Yunjin for extra spice 🙂

- No ones POV -

Yunjin looks at Sakura hungrily, as if she's something you'd eat, before gulping down her eighth shot of soju. Sakura is unconcerned and continues to stare at the bottle in front of her. She's already on her sixth shot. Sakura had no intention of getting drunk with the younger girl, but it just happened.

Yunjin licks her lower lip, her hooded eyes falling to Sakura's chest.

The white fabric was tight and revealed her figure. Sakura's face was flushed, and she was squinting slightly. Yunjin kept staring, the thought of groping Sakura's breasts popping up in her mind. And she shakes her head trying to shake some sense into herself.

"I'm.." Sakura starts. "I'm going to the bathroom.." she stood up. "I'm coming with you.. Kkura unnie." Yunjin follows. The younger girl still can't get her eyes off of the older girl's body and it's driving her insane. As their inside the bathroom, Sakura lazily walks towards the sink, turns the faucet on and starts washing her hands.

"I'll call chaewonie.. So she can fetch us." Even though Sakura was drunk, she was able to think properly in some way.. "Okay." Yunjin responded.

Kkura🌸🐈: cHaewonie

Slaybestie: What unnie

Kkura🌸🐈: Pik me and yuvnjij up

Slaybestie: Are you drunk unnie?

Kkura🌸🐈: Maybve

Slaybestie: Yup you're definitely drunk

Slaybestie: But Eunchae brought a friend so don't act weird

Kkura🌸🐈: Omwkay

Slaybestie: send me your location we'll be there soon

Kkura🌸🐈: [location name]

Slaybestie: Ok don't go anywhere

Kkura🌸🐈: Ysh

"Chaewonie and... and the others will be here soon." Sakura stated drunkenly. Yunjin only hums, her gaze still fixed on Sakura's body and her member threatening to rise. Yunjin approaches Sakura and presses her front against her back, her arms snaking around the older girl's waist. "Yunjin-ah..." Sakura whimpered a little. "What are you doing...?"

Yunjin did not respond and continued hugging her from behind. Hands slowly moving upwards, now right under Sakura's chest, almost touching the soft mounds, so close. She could touch them if she just moved her hands an inch closer.

With her member pressing against Sakura's back slightly, Yunjin had the burning desire to just bend the older girl over and fuck her till she wouldn't even be able to walk anymore. She's been wanting it since forever. Yunjin couldn't resist her desire for it now that their bodies were pressed against each other and they were alone.

But Yunjin's inappropriate thoughts were interrupted as soon as the door to the restroom swung open. She jumped and moved away from Sakura immediately.

"There they are!" Eunchae cheerfully said pointing at the two girls, one flustered and the other one just smiling in a silly goofy way. With her an unfamiliar girl and Kazuha.. "No way! Kkura unnie's drunk!?" Zuha gasped. "Are you guys coming or not!? Chaewon unnie's gonna be upset..!" Eunchae yelled a bit.