Chapter Five- Firm grip

While walking to their dormitory Sakura held tightly on to Yunjin's hand scared that she might run away or get hurt. Eunchae on the other hand had already walked home by herself since she didn't want to get scolded by her parents for coming home an hour late or even worse.

Yunjin had the hood of her hoodie over her head whilst being lead by the older but shorter girl. Sakura was surprised of how calm Yunjin suddenly was. She expected her to do or say some of the most craziest shit out there.

"Unnie.." Yunjin mumbled in a small voice. Sakura stopped to turn to the younger. "Hm? What is it?" Kkura asked while stroking her thumb over Yunjin's knuckles.

"My stomach hurtsssss.."

" It's because you drank a lot of alcohol..let's go.. I'll buy some water for you Yunjinie." Sakura gave a small smile before patting Yunjin's head lightly.

"Unnie.. I want to go home." Yunjin whined. "It will take a while to get home so please bear with me Yunjin." Sakura gives Yunjin's cheek a small rub before they continue walking.

"So.." Sakura started. "Did you have fun today?" The question felt like something Kkura would ask her little brother after bringing him home from school or something but she didn't want the walk to be completely silent.

Yunjin removes the hood that was over head to look at Sakura in a proper way. Now scanning all her features. All the way from her dark brown orbs to her pink plump lips. Oh how Yunjin wanted to kiss them ever so roughly.

But Yunjin knew better. Even though she was drunk. She tried to control her wild urge to kiss her bestfriend. Who wouldn't? When your bestfriend was this gorgeous anyone would want to kiss her.

"Unnie.. You're really really really pretty." Yunjin said in a drunk voice with deep red cheeks her hands on Sakuras shoulders .

Kkura let's out a small laugh smiling shyly after. "Thanks." she says staring for a quick second in to Yunjin's eyes before looking away.

"W..we should go now Yunjin." Sakura states before anything else could happen. It felt like Yunjin only was getting drunker not sobering up because of the things that were coming out of her mouth (according to Sakura) but. Yunjin actually meant every word from beginning to end.

****

An hour had went by and after taking a hot shower, getting changed and brushing their teeth the duo planned to go to bed. At least Sakura was.

"Jal Jayo.." Sakura mumbles in a tired voice before turning the lights off and attacking the bed. "Jal jayo Kkura..." Yunjin responds.

It was quiet for like ten whole minutes before Sakura felt the bed sink next to her. She turned her head lazily to the side where the bed had sinked.

"What are you doing?" She asked Yunjin now magically in her bed. "I want to sleep with you unnieeeeee.."

"Nooo... don't say it like that it sounds wrong. And just go to your bed." Sakura whines burying her face In to the pillow. "Please Kkura-yaaaaa." Yunjin begs carefully wrapping her arms around the other girls tiny waist.

Sakura felt weird when Yunjin did this. "It's like 3 am. Go to your bed. Please Huh Yunjin." Sakura tries.

And without realizing it. Yunjin had already drifted off to a deep slumber in Sakura's bed dreaming away. "So annoyinggg..." Sakura whined pouting but deciding also to sleep.