Chapter Six- do.. 'it?'

The 19 year old was awaken from her deep slumber simply just by the sound of a chirping bird outside. Sitting up in a slow manner she squinted her eyes. "Fuck. My head hurts..." she mumbled.

"Wait.. this isn't.. this isn't my bed.." Her eyes widened as she came to realization. Yunjin turns her head to the sleeping beauty beside her who was calmly sleeping.

"Omo!" She quietly gasped. "Did... we..?-" Yunjin felt how both of her cheeks started burning. But both of them were fully clothed so Yunjin wasn't really sure if her thought was right.

Yunjin grabs her phone now texting Eunchae. It wasn't that early.

Snake🐍: EUNCHAE!

Potato🥔: Ishhh what is it?!?!?!? It's morning why are you texting me right now?!??!?

Snake🐍: Did I say something weird last night?

Potato🥔: Ye. Something like "Kkura unnieee! Can I kiss you?~"

Snake🐍: JINJJA?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Potato🥔: Yes. But. Sakura unnie wasn't bothered at all so don't worry 😍

Snake🐍: I shouldn't be discussing this with a 15 year old but.

Snake🐍: EUNCHAE YA!! I THINK I SLEPT WITH SAKURA!!!!

Potato🥔: you really didn't have to tell me that...

Snake🐍: WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE GIRL

Potato🥔: idk go ask Kazuha or Chaewon about that

Snake🐍: YAAAA HONG EUNCHAE 😭😭😭

Snake🐍: you're the only one who knows about my crush on Sakura

Potato🥔: IM A KID I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS

Snake🐍: teenagers your age usually know about those things. Cmon Eunchae help me.

Potato🥔: UMM BYE MY DOG NEEDS TO WALK ME

- "Potato🥔" logged off -

Yunjin sighs in defeat. But before she knew it. Right beside her Sakura was currently waking up letting out a small groan. She sat up and stared at her room mate tiredly with squinted eyes.

'Cute..' Yunjin thought to her self.

Yunjin then clears her throat. "Uh... Unnie I'm so so so sorry about yesterday! Please forget about everything I said and did. And... um.. how come I'm in your bed?"

"You're the one who went inside my bed?" Sakura responded raising a brow. "I'm so sorry unnie! Please forgive me!" Yunjin clasped both of her hands together begging for forgiveness.

"Woah. Chill. I forgive you." Sakura laughed. "Anyways.. im too lazy to make breakfast. Should we ask the others to go with us to a nearby Cafe?" Kkura asked.

"Sure."

*****

The 5 girls two Japaneses, two fully Korean and a half American Korean girl now sat in a cafe having their breakfast there. "I'm glad I didn't eat breakfast earlier" Eunchae said. The others agreed with the youngest.

"One question guys." Eunchae started. "I've been thinking about this a lot..." the others turned their attention to Eunchae ready to listen.

"Ok so.. do we have one or two butts?" Yunjin laughs. "What kind of question is that? You're scaring me girl.."

"Hmmm.. well one"

"Two"

"Two"

"I agree with Chaewon we only have one."

"Me too"

Eunchae and Kazuha stared confusedly at the others. "How do you guys think that we have two butts?" Sakura chuckled.

"Yeah.. so um. The left and right side can move on their own-" Kazuha explained doing hand gestures.

All of them broke out in laughter. Yunjin hitting the table with her fist while the others died of laughter too. "Ani-ya! I swear that's not right!" Chaewon said. "Cause. When you slap someone's butt. You say give me your butt. Not give me your butts."

"Ah.. yeah. I agree with Chaewon definitely." Yunjin said Sakura and kazuha hummed. "Guess i was wrong. I agree with Chaewon unnie too.." Eunchae pouted.

"Ok.. that's enough let's just eat.."

"Exactly Jennifer." Eunchae suddenly says.

"Tsk.. What did I do..?"