Chapter Four- Wasted

"What's wrong with her..???" Yunjin asked after Eunchae just peaced out like that. Sakura shrugged. "I'll go check." the younger reassured as she then went out the glass door and to the 15 year old.

"What was that?" She asked confused. "K-kkk-kki-" Eunchae stuttered terrified.

"Heh?"

"K-k-k.. is.."

Yunjin grabbed on to Eunchaes shoulders since she started to lose patience. "Ya! Speak properly before i-"

"MY ROOMMATE IS THERE!!!! OH MY GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO! YUNJIN PLEASE HELP ME!" Eunchae clasped her hands together begging her unnie.

"Ah... Jinjja.." Yunjin breaths out in disbelief. "It's not a big deal let's go for the sake of topokki." The older girl grabbed the younger girls wrist and almost dragged her back in to the restaurant.

Sakura who was scrolling on her phone stopped scrolling and looked up at the two girls sitting down. "Omo! Eunchae-ah gwaenchana?" Kkura asked seeing how red Eunchae's face was.

"I'm fine." Eunchae responded quickly. "Aishhhh... stop acting like that." Yunjin said. "She's your crush you're supposed to get her attention not run away from her."

Sakura hummed not really listening to what Yunjin was saying thinking of something that would get Eunchae back to her normal self."hmmmmm..."

"Who's gonna pay?" She asked knowing this would work. "Not me" Yunjin said. "Definitely not me." said Eunchae after.

"Let's play a round of rock paper scissors and the person who loses has to pay" kkura suggests. "Deal." The other two responded in unison.

"You and Yunjin should go first" Eunchae said. "Alright..."

"Kai Bai Bo!"

Sakura won this round with a rock against Yunjin's scissor. "Aishhhh.." The younger mumbled in defeat. "Yesss!" Sakura celebrated in victory. "Why are you so bad?" The cat laughed showing her teeth whilst lightly hitting the snakes shoulder.

"Stop being all lovey dovey. Me against Sakura now." The potato complained because she was getting impatient. "Ne. Ne."

"Kai Bai bo!"

"Ani-yoo we got the same."

"Kai Bai bo"

"Yesssssssss!!!" Again Sakura won. Now it was Yunjin against Eunchae. "Kaiiiiii.... Baiiii... BO!"

"I WON UNNIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!" Eunchae yelled extremely loudly which made almost every customer stare at them weirdly and almost busted eardrums.

What Eunchae didn't know was that Yunjin did this on purpose. One. Because she wanted Eunchae to get back to her normal self and two the actual reason was because she wanted to order some soju for her self.

"Alright then." Yunjin said stretching with a big grin on her face. "What do you guys want?"

"Topokki!!!" Eunchae said. Sakura was the only one left. "What about you unnie?" The potato and snake both looked at Sakura curiosity shown on their faces.

"Uh..well.. just sushi I guess."

Before going Yunjin turned back.

"Right. I almost forgot what drinks do you guys want?"

"Both of us want sprite."

"Okay!"

While ordering Yunjin made a peace sign gesturing two for something.

******

The food was ready and the waiter served it to the trio. Sakura was surprised when she saw two bottles of soju being placed on the table. Therefore she eyed Yunjin suspiciously while grabbing one of the sprite cans.

Eunchae popped her chop sticks in an instant before digging in to her topokki like an hungry animal. Yunjin had already poured some soju in a shot glass for her self grinning.

"Yaaa Huh Yunjin. That's very inconsiderate of you" Sakura scolded referring to how Yunjin now magically was on her 4th shot of soju already.

"Don't worry unnie. It takes at least 15 shots for her to get drunk." Eunchae says with a mouth full of topokki. "Do you want some?" Yunjin asks Sakura.

"Aishhh..." kkura kicked Yunjin's leg under the table. "I'm on my period" she frowned. "O-ouch fuck.. that hurt.." Yunjin murmured in pain holding her leg that just had gotten kicked by the one and only Sakura Miyawaki.

"Yikes lol.. she's very angry.. I should keep my mouth shut." Eunchae said a bit too loud. "Nooo. I would never hit you Eunchae-ya. You're basically a kid."

Yunjin was glaring at Eunchae while sipping on her now 7th shot of soju. Yeah. She did sometimes get jealous of Eunchae. "She's only 5 years younger than you and I'm basically a kid too." the half sober girl said while devouring her 9th shot of soju.

"Woah. That's a lot. So Kkura unnie's 20? And you're 19?" Eunchae said a bit shocked. "I feel really old now." The cat uttered embarrassed.

While Eunchae and Sakura started a whole ass conversation Yunjin was in the back opening a new soju bottle and drinking directly from the green alcoholic bottle.

Therefore she started to feel funny, her cheeks flushing in to a deep pink color. Yunjin rose from her seat in an instant caughting both Eunchae's and Sakura's attention.

"What? You already devoured two bottles?" Sakura asked in disbelief. "Seonsaengnimmmm! One more bottle of soju please!" Yunjin said completely ignoring Sakura's question.

One of the waitresses came with a soju bottle and Yunjin paid for it before turning the lid. "Aniiii-ya that's enough for you today." Sakura grabbed the bottle and placed it in front of herself.

"It's time to go home."

"Annnniiiiiii unnieeeeeee I don't want to."

"Eunchae please help me carry her-"

"Unnie. She's crying."

"Of course she is.. she's drunk."

"Can we please just carry her to our dormitory?"

"AHHH NO UNNIE!!!"

"What? What is it?"

"SHE NEEDS TO PUKE YUCK"

"Ah. Thankfully she didnt..."